Goodnight, and Good Luck

Exactly what it says...

Parents
  • I'm so sorry folks.  I didn't know what I was doing.  I was so drunk.

I went to an AA meeting, which didn't really help, but it stopped me from drinking for 2 hours.  I've drunk so much over the last couple of days that I can't even think straight any more.  I'm due to go back to work on Tuesday, and I'm freaking out.  Can't face the narcissist.  Can't face the exhausting responsibility.  I need to go to my GP tomorrow, and I promise I will.  I know now that I need help.  I've drunk two bottles of wine today because of the anxiety, and now I'm still drinking.  I can't go on like this.  I broke down in tears at the meeting.  I want to live.  But, at the same time, I hate my life.

Please... don't worry. I'll go to bed now and call my surgery in the morning.  If it means going sick from work, it does.

Thank you all for your concerns.  I assure you all I'm not attention-seeking.  My head is simply in a complete mess.

I'm so grateful to you all.  Ellie... thank you xxx

• Tom it really is hard to reach out for help, I become overwhelmed if someone does something kind for me without my asking, hang on tight my friend, together we will get you through this glitch, take care and let me know how tomorrow goes,  ()

• Tom it really is hard to reach out for help, I become overwhelmed if someone does something kind for me without my asking, hang on tight my friend, together we will get you through this glitch, take care and let me know how tomorrow goes,  ()

Children
No Data