• RE: Moving house and autistic burnout

If you can afford it, there are companies that will pack your stuff for you (if you're comfortable with it)

Sound advice.

I've just done a house move last Friday and it was hell - I did the packing myself so if you can't afford the…

• RE: Changes to adult social care

I had 2 assessments last year it was mental health team turned me down pushing charities and other things to help from housing counciling mental sheath matters CAB for managing my money going cooking group this group that group. To many for me to deal…

• RE: Playing the Autism Card

I actively avoid situations that could cause me to break the law, This is hard with me being in a wheelchair as I keep being forced into housing around people who are violent, Thieves, & "chavs" who like to show off to their friends attacking the disabled…

• RE: Beware the Slenderman

In reply to you both. Facebook has been selling details for years to dubious people. I've even heard of them revealing details of dissidents, people who's lives are at risk. Data harvesting is a big part of the internet now. Even Mozilla are now in the…

• RE: The Journey of I, Dream, the man...

WOW, I just googled the phrase you suggested then read the "Frontiers in Human Neuroscience" article and then "The Daily Beast" article... it appears VERY profound! Having had my Mother and Sister both burst out laughing when I've told them I perceive…

• RE: Struggling to pass my driving test.

My set piece on driving (already posted in another thread but including here for convenience).  :) :-

For decades, in fact long before discovering I am autistic, I have had difficulties with driving. High anxiety, fear of judgement or possible confrontation…

• RE: Driving

I drive!  But it's actually strange to hear myself saying that because, due to massive anxiety, I've had a very long and difficult relationship with driving.  

I've also found that my driving-related anxiety nests within various other anxieties that…

• A rather depressing account of the recent shiteness of my life.

It's more a cathartic release than a cry for help, but happy to get any advice or comments.

================

I'm starting to think that a bipolar partner is wildly inappropriate for an autist....

My wife was diagnosed bipolar not long after we…

• RE: On a bad day - what do you turn to for comfort?

Yes, it has been a lovely day, thank you Sloan.  People and dogs and friendships.  Now burning some long-past-midnight oil and musing.

Nice to bump into you properly here.....we evidentially understand each other on this 'funnel' thing = nice and comforting…

• TRIGGER WARNING I feel like I'm drowning

I've been going through some really difficult times recently. 

I have pudendal neuralgia. Pudendal neuralgia is chronic pelvic pain that originates from damage or irritation of the pudendal nerve – a main nerve in the pelvis. It causes a burning, crushing…