• I literally cannot feel like I am either autistic or non-autistic, even when diagnosed. Please help.

I was diagnosed this year with ASD. I was relieved at the time, happy to have finally found out nothing was "wrong" with me, I just operated differently. But here I am now questioning it once again. I should also mention I am AFAB (assigned female at…

• RE: Excessive daydreaming/wandering thoughts

What makes you think you don’t have ADHD? Have you been assessed against the diagnostic criteria by a skilled practitioner?

What you describe sounds exactly like cognitive hyperactivity, impulsiveness and salience-based focus to me - all of which…

• RE: Personal responsibility and personal control

I mentioned different things that I believe make us vulnerable to other people's words or actions but I only mentioned negative ones there. I believe love can make us vulnerable too. When I feel love for someone I'm more vulnerable to being affected by…

• RE: Navigating real relationships when online dating is a negative experience

I know what you mean about the subject being emotive. Earlier this year I was in a very low place and started to dwell on what the future would look like if I didn't start taking action. I.e. I'm not going to die before my parents, I'm an only child with…

• RE: Disclosing and reasonable adjustments

Oh God I so sympathise, my friends encouraged me to take a managerial job and reassured me I could do it. And I can, I'm doing no worse and possibly better than the average idiot manager - but I'm exhausted and have a sense of doom hanging over me all…

• Change & Stress Free ways of dealing with it

If like me, you don’t seem to like change, have you found any effective ways for dealing with it? If so, please share. I would love to hear how others deal with it and maybe I'll pick up some tips or tricks. 

When I woke up this morning, I felt…

• I Might Be Crazy

Hi Everyone, 

I'm not really sure how to start. I guess with my name which you can all see. I'm Raven (which is a pen name, not my real name). I've gotten into another research rut as I like to call them, only this one isn't going away as easily as all…

• RE: medication for anxiety!

Hello Super-Meg

You don't say how old you are so I will just tell you a little of my story and you can decide if it helps. I am in the middle of a diagnosis process and although my psychiatrist thinks on balance I don't show enough elements for an AS diagnosis…

• RE: What information do professionals have?

OK, in the vain hope that some professional somewhere might read this.

How My Sensory Issues affect me as an adult with Asperger's - by IntenseWorld

Equilibrioception (vestibular/balance): I am very clumsy and regularly bump and bang myself, and have…

• RE: Meltdown or Tantrum ASD child

Autistic children ALWAYS require advance warning unless there is grave danger. Otherwise they won't learn how to prioritise. 

Emotional investment and investment of time is what is needed to build a home, care for a house. When there's a divorce or…