• RE: Lets declare war on the NT's !

quote by nmr1991   "I think you are taking the 'speak your mind' too far with this one and everything you are saying is just wishful thinking. I wouldn't be willing to join your cause because I think in a realistic way, I think things through in as much…

• RE: Science versus on-line collective experience

Tell us about it, while we have been breathing they are still just passing the name part of the game and as for accumulated knowledge ? we would have to be recognised for that.

Science is out of date always and whilst it has engaged a few of the privileged…

• RE: How can I be heard and help our daughter?

Hi, I just read your post and it felt like I was reading about myself at that age. I am now 25 and I was diagnosed as autistic a few months ago. I was also a bookworm growing up, I did very well academically and behaved impeccably at school. My mum did…

• Chinese diesel heaters 3

Happy new year everybody, particularly participants in Diesel Heater threads 1 & 2.

For those who are new to the topic, this is all about the Chinese taking advantage of some German patents lapsing and making a low cost version of the Eberspacher…

• RE: Visualisations of autism

artist just popping in said:

I didnt mean it in a bad way ClaireHig - I meant whether you see it as a companion or whether you see it as an ailment. Its intirely individual. I didnt set out to offend people - I am perfectly happy myself with my Aspergus…

• RE: Into the Void

Martian Tom said:

I was feeling a little more settled this morning - until I went out to vote and get something for lunch.

Well for those of us who have hypersentivity issues; feeling more settled until going to a voting station is not at all surprising…

• I am having trouble accepting my diagnosis, because I present unusually even considering the disorder is a spectrum.

So I was Diagnosed with HF ASD Sub-type in 2015 (16yo at the time, 18yo).

I am being reassessed again hopefully before september as I am going to universiy, to study psychology, coincidentally. 

So I was given the AQ and EQ tests, a well being test an what…

• The coming shortages...

I'm both a "conspiracy theorist" and a "prepper" yet also a largely normal everyday person.

I don't hide in my basement full of stuff sharpening my knives like some do, but I do take as practical a "be prepared" attitude as I can…

• RE: Help, PLEASE

OH! This sounds so difficult. 

Everyone needs somewhere safe they can explode and unfortunately this may be you until he's old enough to express the overload of things which are causing him extreme harm at school, if this is the case. He could masking,…

• RE: Pain and illness

No, but I do. Sometimes I can have a cut or a gaping hole in me somewhere, that most people would be in extreme pain over and I don’t even know it’s there and other times I can feel even a slight headache or an itchy achy thing in my gums and it drives…