Lets declare war on the NT's !

Wink Lets declare war on the NT's ! Good got your attention Tongue Out, they say a fight draws a crowd.

Just a joke, but I wonder what an Autism city would look like ? if we were a genetic tribe.

Would there be any war, politics, poverty etc,,,, would asperger REASON raise above low thought forms of survival, politics and ethics ?

Reason in my definition is,, a natural law, it does not matter what interest or merit some pretend king or group has,, REASON DOES NOT CHANGE AN UNIVERSE LAW FOR ANYONE,, IT IS CONSTANT LIKE THE SUN. Smile

What would an aspie only city look like ? Would it mirror a combination of Switzerland, Silicon Valley, MIT &  CERN ? Laughing THE NEW ATHENS. 

Would Sheldon or Spock be our spokes leader of reason under the great oath of reason.

Would we situate the City in the Alps or Florence ?

Parents
  • quote by nmr1991   "I think you are taking the 'speak your mind' too far with this one and everything you are saying is just wishful thinking. I wouldn't be willing to join your cause because I think in a realistic way, I think things through in as much detail as possible before refining the idea and publishing it.".... true, but it is just a bit of social imagination, like a brainstorming exercise,, and am sure you could fill in the details after the outline concept abstract is agreed Laughing.

I think, Intenseworld ~  has a good starting point quote "Why isn't there a rich Aspie out there who could buy some land and finance this"...

NMR1991, ~  it is not serious literal conversation just some musing fun with virtual friends,, but maybe will not be one day. AD lib..  I'm a dreamer, but maybe One day you will join us.

Hope ~ Soundproofing comes as standard in all aspie hooses.

Thanks Susie for the nice compliment x.., I think that I am just expressing that NT's don't have all the answers and being honest are nothing special. There is no divide as such, just that Autism views via brainwiring make more sense for people with an autism condition than Nt's via the common experience,, hence an autism/aspie area would be an expression of common experience, or maybe the net does it virtually as a collective community, so maybe this is aspie city here :) Welcome Laughing,, argh ! but the leaders(NAS) are NT's,,, everyone get pickforks and burning torches meet me at the NAS council board roundtable ! The free autism army is taking over the city Wink (this is joke for all literal minded).

This post has been fun. Thank you all Smile

• quote by nmr1991   "I think you are taking the 'speak your mind' too far with this one and everything you are saying is just wishful thinking. I wouldn't be willing to join your cause because I think in a realistic way, I think things through in as much detail as possible before refining the idea and publishing it.".... true, but it is just a bit of social imagination, like a brainstorming exercise,, and am sure you could fill in the details after the outline concept abstract is agreed Laughing.

I think, Intenseworld ~  has a good starting point quote "Why isn't there a rich Aspie out there who could buy some land and finance this"...

NMR1991, ~  it is not serious literal conversation just some musing fun with virtual friends,, but maybe will not be one day. AD lib..  I'm a dreamer, but maybe One day you will join us.

Hope ~ Soundproofing comes as standard in all aspie hooses.

Thanks Susie for the nice compliment x.., I think that I am just expressing that NT's don't have all the answers and being honest are nothing special. There is no divide as such, just that Autism views via brainwiring make more sense for people with an autism condition than Nt's via the common experience,, hence an autism/aspie area would be an expression of common experience, or maybe the net does it virtually as a collective community, so maybe this is aspie city here :) Welcome Laughing,, argh ! but the leaders(NAS) are NT's,,, everyone get pickforks and burning torches meet me at the NAS council board roundtable ! The free autism army is taking over the city Wink (this is joke for all literal minded).

This post has been fun. Thank you all Smile

Children
No Data