Any music fans?

**I'm a music lover!** I like most music but in particular pop, some rock, blues, boy/girl groups and have a big interest in Elvis Presley - I have a lot of Elvis's vinyl, CDs and books about him. I'm always looking for new music to listen to, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know! I'm also a big fan of going to concerts and seeing live music. I've seen Elton John live twice and also Adele live once. There's nothing like the feeling of being in a crowd of people and singing along to your favourite songs! Though I do get anxious at live concerts so I don't go to many.

What are your favorite types of music?

Do you have any favorite bands or artists? I'd love to hear about them!

Parents
  • I like people like Ed Sheeran, but mainly boybands, so Westlife, Take That, 1D, JLS etc mainly.

I've been to see Westlife and JLS live, on my own.

• I like Ed Sheeran and That That and 1D as well. They are all really amazing! Congrats on going to see them live on your own. How did you get on? I love live performances, but I find them stressful and have to be careful that I don't go into sensory overload and have a panic attack. I do like live concerts though it's an amazing experience to have.

• I managed it, although I felt a bit uneasy. The exiting the arena/stadium bit would have been so much easier with someone else, and even then it just felt a bit weird. Not the fact that I'm a guy, but the fact I'm a guy on his own, and I couldn't get that out of my head.

Came out alive though so I can't complain too much.

• Yeah, I'm the same. I just feel a bit awkward and uncomfortable if I'm on my own, I don't fully know what I'm doing or what to do, how to present myself etc. 

• But you did it on your own and that's something you can be proud of yourself for doing. Celebrate the victories, big and small - both are big achievements.

Given the choice I would rather go with somebody else as well. Generally I don't really like being out by myself especially when I'm going to a busy environment.

Like you said it's more a safety thing.

• But you did it on your own and that's something you can be proud of yourself for doing. Celebrate the victories, big and small - both are big achievements.

Given the choice I would rather go with somebody else as well. Generally I don't really like being out by myself especially when I'm going to a busy environment.

Like you said it's more a safety thing.

Children