Any music fans?

**I'm a music lover!** I like most music but in particular pop, some rock, blues, boy/girl groups and have a big interest in Elvis Presley - I have a lot of Elvis's vinyl, CDs and books about him. I'm always looking for new music to listen to, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know! I'm also a big fan of going to concerts and seeing live music. I've seen Elton John live twice and also Adele live once. There's nothing like the feeling of being in a crowd of people and singing along to your favourite songs! Though I do get anxious at live concerts so I don't go to many.

What are your favorite types of music?

Do you have any favorite bands or artists? I'd love to hear about them!

• hi sixteen im southern brumby 4 mabe we can meet someday and lisen to music too

• Music is a constant, I find it calming/entertaining/distracting. Currently my main listens are Noah Khan, Placebo, Fleetwood Mac, Lincoln Park, Joy Division, Eurythmics, Lonely the brave.

I love all types of music with very few exceptions.

• I listen to music all the time. I used to play the violin but I don't anymore. I still have my guitar, it used to be my best friend which brought me light in dark moments but its sat unused for a long time.

• I love music to and I lisen io music every day too

• Yeah, I'm the same. I just feel a bit awkward and uncomfortable if I'm on my own, I don't fully know what I'm doing or what to do, how to present myself etc. 

• But you did it on your own and that's something you can be proud of yourself for doing. Celebrate the victories, big and small - both are big achievements.

Given the choice I would rather go with somebody else as well. Generally I don't really like being out by myself especially when I'm going to a busy environment.

Like you said it's more a safety thing.

• The first gig I went to was at Wembley Stadium and I could have done with someone with me but plans didn't work out that way. I had the option though. Second time round was at the Utilita in Birmingham and there was, for many reasons, not the option.

It's one of those things I know I can do myself but if given the choice, I would prefer to have company. Just for safety more than anything.

• I love the music universe. It's like I can step from here to there in a second. I have a HiFi which I got during covid but I love listening to music with my headphones on because it allows me to hear so much. 

I like Talk Talk - their song Today is great. I have it in my car and get to hear it most days.

• I listen to music everyday. My favorite are carbon based life forms, lumidelic, mystic croc and few others, or something older like pink Floyd, u2, talk talk. I walk with the music or I listen in the evening, when it’s dark and quiet. I dive into my world with the music. 

• I've been getting in to Lana's music of late. I saw she has a new vinyl out soon... I love her song Summertime Sadness. I listen to her playlist some days on Spotify.

You like a lot of good music. It's good to have a varied taste in music. 

I'm sorry about your breakdown that must be hard for you. I hope you're getting the support you need. I'm currently recovering from a mental breakdown.

Just take it a day at a time. Good things are ahead.

• I listen to music pretty obsessively and my taste is all over the place, but not much of it lines up with most people. I like some popular stuff like Lana Del Rey, Bruce Springsteen and Phoebe Bridgers but a lotta weirder stuff like Phish, Boris, Dir en grey, whatever. And musicals.

I used to love live music and it was the only time I was really happy, but I had a kinda breakdown so the anxiety would be too much now. 

• It's different when you're on your own. When I went to see Adele live I was on my own as well, the same when I saw Bo Burnham - and I think I felt more exposed, more vulnerable because what if something happened and I had no one to help me - whereas when I went with my mom I knew she'd be able to help me if I needed assistance with anything like with the tickets etc. 

Came out alive though so I can't complain too much.

That's always a good thing lol Joy I always feel half dead after a live concert. 

Do you think you'll go with someone next time you see someone live or will you hit it solo again? 

I'm seeing Taylor Swift live with my mom later this year. She always pulls a big crowd and I didn't feel confident enough to see her live on my own.

• I managed it, although I felt a bit uneasy. The exiting the arena/stadium bit would have been so much easier with someone else, and even then it just felt a bit weird. Not the fact that I'm a guy, but the fact I'm a guy on his own, and I couldn't get that out of my head.

Came out alive though so I can't complain too much.

• I like Ed Sheeran and That That and 1D as well. They are all really amazing! Congrats on going to see them live on your own. How did you get on? I love live performances, but I find them stressful and have to be careful that I don't go into sensory overload and have a panic attack. I do like live concerts though it's an amazing experience to have.

• I like people like Ed Sheeran, but mainly boybands, so Westlife, Take That, 1D, JLS etc mainly.

I've been to see Westlife and JLS live, on my own.