Newly diagnosed, who do I tell

I’ve just found out today I’m autistic,

I’m a 40 year old male and I don’t know who to tell other than my wife and children. 
do I keep this to myself or let the world know

Parents
  • I've told my family and closest friends. At work I've told my immediate boss and the business manager of my division, both of whom understand autism, and two other colleagues both of whom are actively involved in autism awareness. Nobody else at work needs to know. I'm fortunate in that I don't need any adjustments in the workplace (I work in a non-people-facing position, 100% remote).

I take an active part in autism discussions online, but anonymously. The internet is too toxic. I don't use social media at all, except Mastodon.

• I've told my family and closest friends. At work I've told my immediate boss and the business manager of my division, both of whom understand autism, and two other colleagues both of whom are actively involved in autism awareness. Nobody else at work needs to know. I'm fortunate in that I don't need any adjustments in the workplace (I work in a non-people-facing position, 100% remote).

I take an active part in autism discussions online, but anonymously. The internet is too toxic. I don't use social media at all, except Mastodon.

Children