Best concert

Who have you seen live and who would you like to see?

• I adore The Pogues.  RIP Shane

• Dirty Three at Nottingham Rescue Rooms in 2005.

• Ok, I've been meaning to add my list for a while now and have finally had the time to try and remember all the artists that I have seen live. So, here goes in alphabetical order. Not quite 100 unique artists, but some I have seen multiple times - some multiple multiple times LOL!
    Very difficult to pick out the best concert as there have been so many, but I guess that I am so lucky to have seen Queen in 1986 on the Magic Tour.
    Iron Maiden and Def Leppard were life long ambitions that I managed to fulfil a couple of years before COVID.

Altered Images
    Andy Bell (Erasure)
    Annie Lennox
    Baby D
    Bad Manners
    Big Country
    Black Lace
    Blancmange
    Boney M
    Boomtown Rats
    Chas & Dave
    China Crisis
    Coldplay
    Def Leppard
    Doctor & The Medics
    Doctor And The Medics
    Dodgy
    East 17
    ELO Experience
    Elton John
    Fish
    Foo Fighters
    From The Jam
    Gary Moore
    Go West
    Heaven 17
    Iggy Pop
    Il Divo
    INXS
    Iron Maiden
    It Bites
    James Blunt
    Jason Donovan
    Jethro Tull
    Joss Stone
    Kajagoogoo
    KC And The Sunshine Gang
    Keane
    Kim Wilde
    Kool And The Gang
    Leee John (Imagination)
    Lily Allen
    Limahl
    Madonna
    Magnum
    Mamas Boys
    Marc Almond
    Mariah Carey
    Marillion
    Metallica
    Michael Jackon
    Ms Dynamite
    Muse
    Nik Kershaw
    OMD
    Paul McCartney
    Pink Floyd
    Queen
    Razorlight
    REM
    Robbie Williams
    Royal Blood
    Scissor Sisters
    Scouting for Girls
    Snap
    Snap
    Snoop Dogg
    Snow Patrol
    Soul II Soul
    Status Quo
    Stereophonics
    Sting
    Tenpole Tudor
    The Alarm
    The Dualers
    The Farm
    The Human League
    The Killers
    The Selecter
    The South
    The Streets
    The Warning
    The Who
    The Wurzels
    Thomas Dalby
    Tom Bailey (Thompson Twins)
    Tony Hadley
    Toyah
    Travis
    U2
    UB40
    Velvet Revolver
    Wang Chung

• I've seen Kiss three times, 

Alice Cooper twice. Three times if you count The Hollywood Vampires.

Marky Ramone 

Showaddywaddy twice 

The Tubes twice

The Fratelli's

The Mission 

The Lightning Seeds  

Glenn Tillbrook 

Penn & Teller (If they count) Penn did sing and play guitar, 

Roy Wood  

Europe three times 

Deep purple twice 

• That is a GREAT list! 

• I saw the Pogues! It was wild - one of my best ever nights out! 

• I saw Tom Petty too - when they toured with Bob Dylan - pretty special! 

• I've been to so many - I couldn't list them all! For someone who doesn't like crowds - I just find concerts different! I think my most iconic would be Morrissey, Metallica and Def Leppard, but the best performances would have to be Limp Bizkit and Ice Nine Kills - and my most frequents would be Enter Shikari and Asking Alexandria (although I don't like their newer stuff). I'd love to see Electric Callboy though, I know they would be amazing to see live!

I see most bands at Download Festival in Donnington, I've been almost every year since 2013 - any other fellow Downloaders here?

• I got to see Michael Jackson perform live which was my favourite concert as his performance was sensational but I've also seen Adele, The Who, the Dire Straits and Tom Petty live.

I would love to have seen Bowie live. Sadly missed out on that legend. I'm grateful for YouTube where I can watch his live videos and imagine I'm there.

• The Clash, Wonderstuff, Johnny Cash, The Pogues, Mega City Four,. 

• Def Leppard 1996 at the N.E.C Birmgham.

• Live concerts are like a journey of their own, aren't they? I've been lucky to catch some incredible acts over the years. One standout for me was calvin harris ibiza—it was a wild night of beats under the stars, with the island vibe amplifying the whole experience.

One concert that's still on my bucket list is seeing Fleetwood Mac live. Their music has been a soundtrack to so many moments in my life; I can only imagine how amazing it would be to hear "Rhiannon" or "Go Your Own Way" live.

• me too I love to see taylor swift too

• I love seeing music live. There's something special about a live performance it's like there's an energy surging from the stage and it feels amazing.

I've seen these live

The Beautiful South, Roxette, Phil Collins, Texas, Elaine Paige, Peter Gabriel and Blondie.

No regrets with any of them. They were all incredible performers in their own way.

• I've never seen anyone live but I would love to see Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Charlie Puth and OMD who are my fave group. I love their sound and style. Even now they sound so fresh. I would love to see all of the above live in the future.

• The who, Dylan, the stones, lots of indie bands, Mega City Four, Carter USM, Levellers, Dreadzone. A couple of glastonburys (97 and 98), where I seem to remember I saw Johnny Cash. Prodigy after jilted generation came out, Suede just after their first album came out, Creamfields twice, so saw lots of DJs. Lots of drum and bass DJs from back in the day - Roni Size, Bukem, Krust, Hype.

Would have killed to see the clash, the wonder Stuff and the pogues.

It's hard to pick a favourite, but if my memory is correct, it would have to be Johnny Cash.

• I've seen live:

The Clash

Squeeze

The Stranglers

Talking Heads

Bowie

The Cure

Siouxie Sioux

The Waterboys

Devo

St.Vincent

Pink Floyd

Led Zeppelin

Deep Purple

Sparks

King Crimson

Steely Dan

Public Service Broadcasting

Doves

Jimmie Dale Gilmore

Psychedelic Furs

B52's

Kraftwerk

Santana

Television

XTC

PIL

The Blue Nile

I could go on but then I'd probably be showing off;)

I find live music, one of the few times I can be in large crowds without feeling overwhelmed and I guess that's because there's a focus, the band.

• Just bumping this as someone mentioned The Clash in a thread and I remembered seeing them live.

It'd be good to get some more input.

• Just bumping this thread as the listening to music thread mentioned The Clash which reminded me of seeing them live which reminded me of this thread...

• PS: I forgot Billy Bragg, in Perth.