Best concert

Who have you seen live and who would you like to see?

Parents
  • I've been to so many - I couldn't list them all! For someone who doesn't like crowds - I just find concerts different! I think my most iconic would be Morrissey, Metallica and Def Leppard, but the best performances would have to be Limp Bizkit and Ice Nine Kills - and my most frequents would be Enter Shikari and Asking Alexandria (although I don't like their newer stuff). I'd love to see Electric Callboy though, I know they would be amazing to see live!

I see most bands at Download Festival in Donnington, I've been almost every year since 2013 - any other fellow Downloaders here?

• I've been to so many - I couldn't list them all! For someone who doesn't like crowds - I just find concerts different! I think my most iconic would be Morrissey, Metallica and Def Leppard, but the best performances would have to be Limp Bizkit and Ice Nine Kills - and my most frequents would be Enter Shikari and Asking Alexandria (although I don't like their newer stuff). I'd love to see Electric Callboy though, I know they would be amazing to see live!

I see most bands at Download Festival in Donnington, I've been almost every year since 2013 - any other fellow Downloaders here?

Children
No Data