This forum has become toxic to me

I can't sit back and watch some of the hateful posts anymore about things close to my heart because of a person I have known and was close to and then seeing all the kinds of hate they get. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people thinking lumping a group of people in the same boat as 'predators' is the same as thinking certain ideologies are toxic are the same. 

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of people who fight for certain rights but turn a blind eye to a certain sector of a population and come up with the same old hateful *** that people used to say about gay people. 

Parents
  • I would like to see actual proof of what was said that is considered toxic and why.

Often the people complaining are the most toxic themselves and unable to accept that others may have a different opinion and disagree with them.

• I would like to see actual proof of what was said that is considered toxic and why.

Often the people complaining are the most toxic themselves and unable to accept that others may have a different opinion and disagree with them.

Children