PIP and ESA medicals

What are your experiences of PIP and ESA medicals(and the tribunals)?

Parents
  • I got one of those coming up. The experience you guys have had is awful. I'm not looking forward to it.

• Last PIP one tried to do a Dementia test on me-i said i don't have Dementia(and i failed it,had to remember 3 things,remebered 2!). I tried to demand a person with neurological experience-it didn't happen.

I took my dad.

Best advice is take someone with u,even if a family member(but coach them not to be asked,as will twist what they say!),dont let them be ur friend,don't do yes or no only as then less likely to tick a box,and record it without them knowing(even if cant be used as proff,u will know what u said,rather than what they say u said!).. And u are watched from time u enter building by them,found this out at first ESA one,when they also watched me leave(to see how i got there,no idea),i pick up things at edge of sight saw him in window.

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Deleted user

I find the fact that one is watched freaky and horrible, what a bunch of horrible people that do not have any heart at all to do that to others, it is like freakily freaky. 

• A shame they can't be sent shocks down phone to the b@stards!

• Former Member

Think if they had to be assessed in their work place asked lots of humiliating and personal questions and treated like Sh** then they might have an idea of what it is like to be on receiving end of being bullied. And have their boss monitor them enter and leave the building and spy on them. In fact was it not somewhere in France that were spying on their workers and that the court found them guilty and a breach of human rights? same thing happening here, I mean do they write down in their note pads every time you go pee? do they record every work you say to those that you are with. I hope they get a taste of that too. 

• Yeah,u right. Think if they had their 'pay' taken away,they may understand.

Reply Children
  • A shame they can't be sent shocks down phone to the b@stards!

• Former Member

Think if they had to be assessed in their work place asked lots of humiliating and personal questions and treated like Sh** then they might have an idea of what it is like to be on receiving end of being bullied. And have their boss monitor them enter and leave the building and spy on them. In fact was it not somewhere in France that were spying on their workers and that the court found them guilty and a breach of human rights? same thing happening here, I mean do they write down in their note pads every time you go pee? do they record every work you say to those that you are with. I hope they get a taste of that too.