PIP and ESA medicals

What are your experiences of PIP and ESA medicals(and the tribunals)?

Parents
  • I got one of those coming up. The experience you guys have had is awful. I'm not looking forward to it.

• Last PIP one tried to do a Dementia test on me-i said i don't have Dementia(and i failed it,had to remember 3 things,remebered 2!). I tried to demand a person with neurological experience-it didn't happen.

I took my dad.

Best advice is take someone with u,even if a family member(but coach them not to be asked,as will twist what they say!),dont let them be ur friend,don't do yes or no only as then less likely to tick a box,and record it without them knowing(even if cant be used as proff,u will know what u said,rather than what they say u said!).. And u are watched from time u enter building by them,found this out at first ESA one,when they also watched me leave(to see how i got there,no idea),i pick up things at edge of sight saw him in window.

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Deleted user

I find the fact that one is watched freaky and horrible, what a bunch of horrible people that do not have any heart at all to do that to others, it is like freakily freaky. 

• A shame they can't be sent shocks down phone to the b@stards!

Reply Children
No Data