PIP and ESA medicals

What are your experiences of PIP and ESA medicals(and the tribunals)?

• u're correct it cant happen  for everyone 

• The 1920's & 30's playbook of Hitler..... tell your citizens, through state controlled media ( propaganda ) they have imaginary enemies..... and you are the man to protect them. 

Sounds very familiar. Where have I seen that recently...?

Oh yeah... this would be it.

And taking away all the freedoms enjoyed in other democratic and civilized societies in the process.

• And taking away all the freedoms enjoyed in other democratic and civilized societies in the process. Silencing or imprisoning a free press, hounding any opposition, promoting right-wing conspiracy theories and generally tightening the grip of the ruling party...... dressed-up in a no-nonsense, strong-man leader. Trump. Bolsanaro, Modi, Orban, Erdogan, Putin, Johnstone, etc etc.

The 1920's & 30's playbook of Hitler..... tell your citizens, through state controlled media ( propaganda ) they have imaginary enemies..... and you are the man to protect them.  How every, privately funded media works.... for them.

I am guessing you are making your assumptions through some kind of religious vomit spewed by those in question  and not on actual facts ?

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Dawn

Just give as much info as possible about how it affects you. You will be okay

• A shame they can't be sent shocks down phone to the b@stards!

• Just Eat cyclists drive me insane.

No one cares about the car driver. Cyclists and Motorbikers are the chief demographic.

• They used to do home visits-but as live with my dad not having them thinking my dad is totally able to look after me financially,then deliberately mark me as able when dont feel able to work. Not as if never worked,but if i stay as i am now,i don't ever see it.

• I had problems with last 2 tenancies,and even tho council wasn't last landlord,they and my landlord illegally evicted me,hence living with parents at 40(10 years moved on,just dad!).

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Deleted user

Think if they had to be assessed in their work place asked lots of humiliating and personal questions and treated like Sh** then they might have an idea of what it is like to be on receiving end of being bullied. And have their boss monitor them enter and leave the building and spy on them. In fact was it not somewhere in France that were spying on their workers and that the court found them guilty and a breach of human rights? same thing happening here, I mean do they write down in their note pads every time you go pee? do they record every work you say to those that you are with. I hope they get a taste of that too. 

• Former Member
    Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Dawn

if you feel freaked out tell them, say it is wrong to treat an autistic like that and is it moral? if we all say that they might stop and think about what they are doing. Just tell them everything you find difficult or painful etc and keep telling them. remember you are entitled to ask for a break or loo break if it gets too much for you. If you can get it over the phone it is a bit better but do record it 

• Yeah,u right. Think if they had their 'pay' taken away,they may understand.

• Former Member

I find the fact that one is watched freaky and horrible, what a bunch of horrible people that do not have any heart at all to do that to others, it is like freakily freaky. 

• Oh ok. Taxi driverd and Just Eat cyclists in my city! Lol

• Last PIP one tried to do a Dementia test on me-i said i don't have Dementia(and i failed it,had to remember 3 things,remebered 2!). I tried to demand a person with neurological experience-it didn't happen.

I took my dad.

Best advice is take someone with u,even if a family member(but coach them not to be asked,as will twist what they say!),dont let them be ur friend,don't do yes or no only as then less likely to tick a box,and record it without them knowing(even if cant be used as proff,u will know what u said,rather than what they say u said!).. And u are watched from time u enter building by them,found this out at first ESA one,when they also watched me leave(to see how i got there,no idea),i pick up things at edge of sight saw him in window.

• The Cycling Bays I saw both in Belfast and Dublin. Montreal has a similar service -  Bixi. (juxtaposition of Bicycle and Taxi)

• I got one of those coming up. The experience you guys have had is awful. I'm not looking forward to it.

• If that happens, we'll be slaves who own nothing. Note how all the Foreign Workers use 'Public Bicycles'  to commute across their City.

• Former Member

I hope so too, it would benefit a lot of people, even those that might only be able to work a few hours here and there they would be able to do it. And those that live on little but that contribute their time to charity work.