This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • aye i been in it since the first corona dip, which its gone up massively since then.
    it influenced my life and plans, the dips we had motivated me more to get a job so i can have income to more ignore the massive thousands worth of money going down in dips lol while now my crypto funds i now have in  mind for buying a house or at least a deposit on a house.

crypto really does elevate and help the poor and is a ladder up.... ofcourse with all ladders up the rich elite and establishment will kick it down one day as they cant be having anyone succeed in life or have a helping hand to get anywhere right?

• Explain to me the difference between a given crypto currency and an ETF, specifically in terms of how it can uniquely elevate and help the poor. If you can answer that then you might have something worth saying, otherwise it just comes across as a rant by someone who knows nothing about finance or economics and spends too much time watching Joe Rogan.

• Explain to me the difference between a given crypto currency and an ETF, specifically in terms of how it can uniquely elevate and help the poor. If you can answer that then you might have something worth saying, otherwise it just comes across as a rant by someone who knows nothing about finance or economics and spends too much time watching Joe Rogan.

Children
  • you dont even know the words you speak, your the one that started ad hominen attacks and got all jealous and angry..for what reason precisely? ... i dont know nor do i care... perhaps your poor and jealous, or perhaps you brought the top one time and lost all your money? i dont care, whatever your reason for your nastiness is your reason.

and every word and reply you use is all generic copy paste stuff that you just saw others post.... the tulip thing? that was mass copy posted and repeated all over facebook lol and along with nearly every single word you have typed they are all rubbish copy pasted i have seen all over facebook, you seem like a NT in that regard, you have no words of your own, you just copy what the masses have already wrote all over facebook! lol

• thats usually for me to ask you, you are the type that never got on early and never could make profit, you are also the type that will likely regret it, then buy the top, then lose. while i a sell out you are the type that will buy in. so in that case it is me asking you to buy tulips, and you buying them at top price.

• Would you like to buy some tulips?

• you dont even know what a ETF is, your only jumping into the topic having read a few headlines and saw the word ETF tossed about.... i did answer.... a ETF is contrary to what crypto is, and once the ETFs come then cryptos whole point goes to dust and it collapses. in that sense, it can still be useful to elevate the poor.....IF....IF... the poor have the sense to put their money on shorting it down to nothing, then theyd make loads, more than the amount i made buying on spot lol but then again govs and banks already stepped in to ruin what crypto is and have banned the freedom of the crypto market by banning the futures market section in a few countries so in some countries the reason you cant become rich off it as easy or have as much freedom to make money on it and elevate yourself from it now is because of the governments acting like fascists!

• you have not answered my question.

• and ETF sorta goes against everything crypto is about.... its too centralised and controlled by institutions when it comes to ETFs, which is what crypto supposed to be against. getting a ETF would be the hypocrisy and death of bitcoins fundamentals.

and how it can help the poor.... mate... like... i just made 40 grand off just basic spot trading and holding bitcoin from just a 100 quid investment.... i dunno how to make you see if a poor person puts a few quid in and gets 100s of grand back how that is elevating them... but i dunno i guess people just be jealous and angry they missed out.

heres a tip, next time a massive world shaking event happens..... invest in ANYTHING.... just get your finger out of your bum, and invest when a massive world shaking event has knocking everything to rock bottom... sure, it didnt work out so well for stock as stocks dont move up very fast due to manipulative controlling institutions, but for crypto it worked as there was nothing to stop it bouncing back up and then creating a spring board effect off it from the rapid bounce up to push it even higher, of which is the true reason we had this "bullrun" coincidently at the time it was also supposed to happen. it was a springboard from corona recovery. next time a world shattering event happens, invest in something, any asset that isnt held back by institutions.... hell, maybe next time something happens bitcoin will be as held back by stock with how ETFs and institutions are taking it over now, so we perhaps have to find a new asset that isnt currently regulated and held back by greedy govs and bankers. but bear in mind when something like covid... or world war 3, happens, invest in things after things have took a massive downturn.

we perhaps will have a huge financial crash soon due to chinas troubles.... if that causes depression and destroys global markes, then take my advice and invest in ANYTHING AT ALL when things are down.... then you wont be jealous, you will be in my position, you will be the smart money... you will have earned alot off your investment and then be having people crying at you and trying to tell you its worthless while you bask in your profits not really understanding what they mean as you look at your much larger bank account and think of them as mad or jealous.