This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone invest in crypto ?

I have a few just was wondering if anyone else is also into it.

Parents
  • aye i been in it since the first corona dip, which its gone up massively since then.
    it influenced my life and plans, the dips we had motivated me more to get a job so i can have income to more ignore the massive thousands worth of money going down in dips lol while now my crypto funds i now have in  mind for buying a house or at least a deposit on a house.

crypto really does elevate and help the poor and is a ladder up.... ofcourse with all ladders up the rich elite and establishment will kick it down one day as they cant be having anyone succeed in life or have a helping hand to get anywhere right?

• aye i been in it since the first corona dip, which its gone up massively since then.
    it influenced my life and plans, the dips we had motivated me more to get a job so i can have income to more ignore the massive thousands worth of money going down in dips lol while now my crypto funds i now have in  mind for buying a house or at least a deposit on a house.

crypto really does elevate and help the poor and is a ladder up.... ofcourse with all ladders up the rich elite and establishment will kick it down one day as they cant be having anyone succeed in life or have a helping hand to get anywhere right?

Children
  • Explain to me the difference between a given crypto currency and an ETF, specifically in terms of how it can uniquely elevate and help the poor. If you can answer that then you might have something worth saying, otherwise it just comes across as a rant by someone who knows nothing about finance or economics and spends too much time watching Joe Rogan.

• Incorrect. Most of "the poor" cannot afford the equipment or the electricity needed to acquire crypto. It remains a tool of the 'elite' to control those who think that they have deviated from the norm.