Developing "special Interest"? about psychedelic research and experiences

I don't know if this thread will get pulled or not I hope it doesn't.  I self-identify as being on the spectrum. I've gone off reading and resesrching about autism since I have developed a very keen interest in psychedelics.  Not to take. But ive been reading up about a particular one since the Monday just after Christmas when a very brief conversation with a friend set the spark going. 

It's like I cannot get enough of it. YouTube,  forums, articles, studies. I bought a book by rick strassman and read it inside a week and a half. I finished it tonight so ive been looking at what other books i can buy. Ive stsrted in a youtube audio book by terencr mckenna. I've been looking online at which psychedelics I could grow in my garden. I've been reading about microdosing. I've been reading accounts of people's trips. I've been looking into how to take part in research. Reading up about the powerful effevts is changing how i see the wotld and im changing my beliefs from material to spiritual. I have only talked to one person about it all as he's very open to "talking deep".

I still wonder if I'm on the spectrum. (And it's not just because of interests... I have plenty of other reasons too...)

Does anyone else share this interest?

Has anyone got any first hand experience of this subject? 

• consciousness speeding up what is the crescendo do you think ?

• Arrr salvia divinorum, I used to know a guy from Ascension Island he smoked it tried it a few times once was close to the feeling of having a heart attack like you are shooting out the top of your head and its taking all your breath with you !!

• I can't really say what I'm into without letting on who I am. I have been an influencer over the years but turned my back on it all a few years ago. But of course all the stuff about me is still there on various platforms. Not bad stuff but some fairly outspoken. It would be easy to figure out who I am if I told you what I do. 

On shamanism. The thing that really really did send me into a blackhole into another universe entirely where I experienced the 'four golden immortals' was Sacred Sage - Salvia. That was after decades of pretty heavy trips on shrooms. I think if it would have happened to me as a newbie - I would of most likeley had a heart attack of pure shock. So unless yoreally really want a close encounter with the grim reaper himself - please dont go there.

My main interest really - has been since I first looked up at the stars when i was about six (seems like yesterday) Is the meaning of life. The Big TOE - Theory Of Everything. Philosophy. 

I likee listening to Terrence Mackenna too Slight smile

• pray thankyou for the heads up, it does however seem unfortunate that it has a taboo still attached given its one of the oldest and most ancient of remedies for many of our obvious obstacles. 

• This is interesting this thread has re-ignited. I'd be careful what you say...I got reprimanded last year and the forum rules were changed last year in response to something I set off about psychedelics on another thread.

I'll read all the responses in a bit - there's quite a lot!

• what things do you like doing ? not referring to compounds and molecules lol Nerd

• that would be interesting I think !

• awake enough to know im a ghost, I would like to do Ayahuasca  Stuck out tongue winking eye 

• I see youre fully awake too. I only ever met one or two truly enlightened beings before. 

• Hey - me too :) :) :)

• The only stimulant you can take and feel better immeadetely after. The are THE HOLY GRAIL. 

Have you seen early paintings and stain glass church windows that picture Jesus alongside Magic Mushrrooms? 

• man wish I had more mates like you !!!!!!!

• they are starting new studies with microdosing in Australia which is encouraging also psilocybin-containing mushrooms are considered much less dangerous than alcohol tobacco and other substances illegal and legal. Graham is a true dude !!

• Guys there is a book by Merlin Sheldrake on Fungus - how it controls our lives and shapes our future. The Law or as a rasta would say Babylon - is soleley there to keep the truth away from us - a war on consciousness. 

Truth - all truth - all consciousness comes from fungi. The parralel universes as predicted by quantum mechanics exist in a multi dimensional infinite Mycelium that the entire multiverse plays out on.  Babylon aka The shepherds of lies keep us under the spell with words/language... It all starts with the school nativity play. It is like like The Tower Of Babel and it creates conflict which takes away from consciousness.. Because once you see the truth aka escape platos cave, you can no longer be controlled by the spell. The spell is The Great Deception... As sung about by Van Morrison (an aspie) and Robert Fripp also an aspie, in King Crimson. 

The Great Deceiver

Health-food faggot with a bartered bride
    Likes to comb his hair with a dipper ride
    Once had a friend with a cloven foot
    Once he called the tune in a chequered suit
    Great Deceiver
    In the door on the floor in a paper bag
    There's a shoe-shine boy with a gin-shop slag
    She raised him up and she called him son
    And she canonised the ground that he walked upon
    Great Deceiver
    Cigarettes, ice cream, figurines of the Virgin Mary
    Cigarettes, ice cream, cadillacs blue jeans
    In the night he's a star in the Milky Way
    He's a man of the world by the light of day
    A golden smile and a proposition
    And the breath of God smells of sweet sedition
    Great Deceiver
    Sing hymns make love get high fall dead
    He'll bring his perfume to your bed
    He'll charm your life 'til the cold winds blow
    Then he'll sell your dreams to a picture show
    Cadillacs, blue jeans, dixieland playing on the ferry
    Camel hair, Brylcreem, drop a glass full of antique sherry
  • Soooooo true - the vail lifted and the real reality is right there to see plainly. It is like when Smith suddenly turns into binary code in The Matrix. All words erased and Truth reavealed. Go further and you end up at the singularity before the big bang! 

• I have and have done for about 30 years or so. Taking and reading, philosophy etc etc. Only natural plant based stuff. The stuff that grows naturally in fallow fields :)

• Depends what it is that is worrying you maybe I can help.

• Please be careful.  The things u say worry me 

• Hi, I am interested in the same, I have taken a few over the years and it  has profound effect on the veil to which we can not see past in everyday life. I also feel the MAN ! so to speak, is also in full acknowledgment of the capabilities of its purpose and will undoubtedly monopolize its potential. For me apart from the obvious effects of shrooms there is an underlying telepathic property a knowing without knowing, a connection so well known from ancient times within our biology as well as our consciousness. However to push yourself to the back of beyond can be life changing positively or negatively. The key is to ask yourself what is it that you want to gain from the experience, When you are moving through other dimensions you may not come across the nicest of things, these things exist whether you like it or not and once your in there is no turning back. I have found low doses of up to 2 grams are sufficient enough for a not too heavy a trip. Microdosing is the future only the big boys just want to work out how much money they can make in the production of their own pharm version, and when I say version I mean version !