I've had 2nd, 3rd, 4th............far too many thoughts on posting this and changed my mind about it.

Parents
  • Yes! This! All the time. It drives me insane. I’ll say something I’m thinking and I sometimes even know beforehand that I shouldn’t say it, so sometimes I stop myself, only to find myself blurting it out a few minutes later. It’s one of the things I hate most about myself.

• ...The fact that there are no other Posters is getting a bit bad for Me, now. I shall tell You that I Myself no longer seek out Friendships, but I have acquaintances, and am prone to running away a lot. (!) If someone presses Me, then I do what I said there at them... but it is up to them (or My physical illnesses) whether they continue the association. There are many times where I have made a friend, then they or I said 'something', or their life changes, and they then no longer respect Me. That is Life... so I pursue it less now and wait for things to come to Me instead. (Hope You understand.)

I could be said to have turned into a fatalist nowadays. If I know about something, then I will venture into it, to learn about it...but I no longer invite it. 

...Can someone else *please* say something?? *sniffle*

• I totally get the running away from friends/ people! This is what I do.

Someone at work wants to go for lunch next week and I'm more worried about them being friendly than unfriendly! I feel like a cactus Cactus 

Reply Children
No Data