I've had 2nd, 3rd, 4th............far too many thoughts on posting this and changed my mind about it.

Parents
  • Yes! This! All the time. It drives me insane. I’ll say something I’m thinking and I sometimes even know beforehand that I shouldn’t say it, so sometimes I stop myself, only to find myself blurting it out a few minutes later. It’s one of the things I hate most about myself.

• ...The fact that there are no other Posters is getting a bit bad for Me, now. I shall tell You that I Myself no longer seek out Friendships, but I have acquaintances, and am prone to running away a lot. (!) If someone presses Me, then I do what I said there at them... but it is up to them (or My physical illnesses) whether they continue the association. There are many times where I have made a friend, then they or I said 'something', or their life changes, and they then no longer respect Me. That is Life... so I pursue it less now and wait for things to come to Me instead. (Hope You understand.)

I could be said to have turned into a fatalist nowadays. If I know about something, then I will venture into it, to learn about it...but I no longer invite it. 

...Can someone else *please* say something?? *sniffle*

• ...The fact that there are no other Posters is getting a bit bad for Me, now. I shall tell You that I Myself no longer seek out Friendships, but I have acquaintances, and am prone to running away a lot. (!) If someone presses Me, then I do what I said there at them... but it is up to them (or My physical illnesses) whether they continue the association. There are many times where I have made a friend, then they or I said 'something', or their life changes, and they then no longer respect Me. That is Life... so I pursue it less now and wait for things to come to Me instead. (Hope You understand.)

I could be said to have turned into a fatalist nowadays. If I know about something, then I will venture into it, to learn about it...but I no longer invite it. 

...Can someone else *please* say something?? *sniffle*

Children
  • I totally get the running away from friends/ people! This is what I do.

Someone at work wants to go for lunch next week and I'm more worried about them being friendly than unfriendly! I feel like a cactus Cactus 

• ...Someone else, finally (!). I wanted to close by saying that, if wanting to keep a friend or two or a circle of friends, then state that You might not know what to say to them, either in private or during conversations. Then, if they truly are your friends then they will know You, and invite your opinion. (Often based upon knowing that You know more about something, or are more interesting/informative about the topic.) I honestly cannot say much more than that (even though I did, here, so far!). 

Good Luck!