Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents Reply Children
  • No worries! That’s amazing that your family has so many antique items. Good to that they’ve been passed down through the generations. I have an old suitcase of my Grandma’s, one of the old fashioned ones, with clippings of the royal family dating back to 1953. I also have many of her old books which I’ve kept. 

• Sorry for the late response, hi again! 

Yes I believe it is. We have, or I should say, my parents have many items in the house which are now antiques such as old ornaments, an organ and a grandfather clock. I believe its all been in the family for many many years.

Out of it all though the favourite is my mother's teaset.

• Oh wow! I remember those China tea sets from when I was a child! The one in your family seems as though it must be antique by now?