Tea or coffee?

I’m just finishing my 3rd coffee of the day (I really need to cut down again!) and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea or perhaps you like herbal tea (good flavour recommendations welcome!) or something else? How do you take your tea/coffee/other. I drink strong black coffee with no milk or sugar but with half cold water due to sensitive gums; I don’t drink tea but do drink herbal teas depending on the flavour, lemon, ginger and manuka honey is a current favourite but peppermint and liquorice is a recent fail on the herbal tea front!

Parents
  • In our home it has always been tea. My family runs back for many generations according to my Gran and we're terribly British so every day my mother and father have tea in a china cup and saucer which is also generations old.

I grew up on tea as well and also drink it. I find coffee okay but only drink it every now and then.

• In our home it has always been tea. My family runs back for many generations according to my Gran and we're terribly British so every day my mother and father have tea in a china cup and saucer which is also generations old.

I grew up on tea as well and also drink it. I find coffee okay but only drink it every now and then.

Children