British Museum

Way too many people. Queuing to have our bags searched was the worst part. But it was worth it!

Parents
  • I used to love my coal museum because of all the marble, I used to love feeling it, the texturec and smoothness of it.

• I wondered why you had marble in a coal museum Laughing I love touching certain things as well and I also dislike extremely touching certain things.

I’ve just started to surround myself with the things I love to touch, it’s an ongoing project to get my living environments just perfect for me, so lots of touchy things that I like Blush As well as getting the lighting right, lots of candle light Slight smile

• I find fleeces great. Nice and soft. I always cut the labels out too. I can't recommend fleeces enough. I'm pretty bad with sensitivity to clothing.

I bought a Carhartt jacket on sale a few years ago, and the lining is amazing. The outside is tough as nails, but the inside is well, probably the softest thing ever. It makes velvet feel like 40- grit sandpaper. They've stopped stocking them now. Next time they come in I'll buy a couple. I really wish that more brands could use the same lining. I'm looking but I can't find anything quite like it.

• I find fleeces great. Nice and soft. I always cut the labels out too. I can't recommend fleeces enough. I'm pretty bad with sensitivity to clothing.

I bought a Carhartt jacket on sale a few years ago, and the lining is amazing. The outside is tough as nails, but the inside is well, probably the softest thing ever. It makes velvet feel like 40- grit sandpaper. They've stopped stocking them now. Next time they come in I'll buy a couple. I really wish that more brands could use the same lining. I'm looking but I can't find anything quite like it.

Children
No Data