A Random Topics Thread Where I Can Post Whatever I like Whenever I Gain Opportunity Or I Reeeally Feel Like Sharing It Upon The Internet

...This Thread "does what it says on the Tin", there. To be honest, I was just fed up of there being no 'Random Topics' Threads anymore, and I also miss the "Did anything Good Happen Today?" Threads, totally. 

So this is my own Thread... And I myself, as a Winged Were-Cat forced to live in a Human body (!), am starting this Thread... into which I shall put absolute Miscellany... So There, Nerrr.

Beware the Chaos. And Science. And lack of End Dates. Yet, As Always - Good Fortune to all who may read (When I can spare the Energy!)...

• This is another picture of Myself, when other people are speaking to me and demand that I show them an attention, even when what they are saying is completely irrelavent and/or non-valid.

• I'm posting whatever I like.

This needs to happen.

• Bayformers really does demonstrate that Bay had no clue of what material he was dealing with. I never saw Rescue Bots. The last I saw of any animated Transformers was the series with the Headmasters in it from the original run.

because it did not take itself too seriously... unlike the current Transformers series, with big shoulders + tiny heads and waists.

Megatron isn't a gun. That's enough for me. Starscream doesn't have the great voice acting either. Then they made them look like they were American Football players with corsets on. Shameful.

There's some stuff in the cartoons that could be pretty high concept. Wasted on B.S.U.!

• I actually missed your reply DC. Sorry if it seemed like I ignored your reply.

Starfleet is something you'd enjoy going on your taste in Transformers, Gundam, and Japanese stuff. It was originally Japanese, but was dubbed into English. It has a much harder edge than the Gerry Anderson stuff (Stingray was awful, imo!).

They have all the episodes on YouTube, last I checked anyway.

I always thought Transformers and My Little Pony were overrated - Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Biker Mice From Mars and Thundercats were all the rage for me!

I wasn't too keen on TMHT, Biker Mice was pretty good though, as for Thundercats, yeah, it was great. The new episodes weren't a let down either, they took the old stuff and made it very Manga-ish. A bit more edgy too. Grune was a favourite in the old show.

Is your name after the Battlestar Galactica character?

• I always thought Transformers and My Little Pony were overrated - Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, Biker Mice From Mars and Thundercats were all the rage for me!

• I am Likely signing off, soon. But to balance recent things out, this is <> another picture of myself, how I feel when I look at most others near to me, and I am somewhat certain this is what ALL Local Children see, which would explain why they always chase/harass me if I stand still for too long in public...

• It cleared up years ago.

I never worked out which medication was to blame.  Three of them contained warnings about hives in the patient information leaflet.

• Ouch, hope they are gone now! Side note looks almost like the hsp rash my daughter had on her legs

• A self portrait.

This is how I looked when I had a bad reaction to medication.  The red spots/hives appeared overnight and took a couple of weeks to disappear.

• Greetings to All.

Last Week, There were New NAS Notices, on the Home Page, before and after 'Sign-In's...
    NAS have slightly changed their Home Page Notices. They have added a bit more description upon how to use the Forum after Signing-In. (Yes, well, Nicely Done, NAS, every little helps.)
    ...Before The Sign-In, they have added:
    "Please check the rules before posting - including why we cannot accept research and survey postings."
    ...Anyone New, Please note that.
    And also note: NAS also does not like persons to Post "Identifying Information" about themselves...Yet I for one have noticed that this has happened a LOT in December/January - People posting real photographs of themselves, that is. It has happened so much that NAS does not seem to censor it anymore. But they WILL always Censor the FULL Name (the Surname, usually), so anyone reading, do please obey the rules.

...All in all, this means... that I cannot ask how many other persons here apart from myself, change into a Winged Were-Cat upon the the Full Moon, since that would be a 'survey', Darn it (!). But I *can* at least Post the following picture of myself here:

...As you can see, I am Dark, and I am perched upon a Tall Spire. My Wings are folded, since, once I spread them, people always notice me; yet for this shot I wanted to get a clear picture of just myself alone, to Post in this Thread. (Living in a City means that being left alone is not easy to do.) Hope anyone understands... & Good Fortune to You!

Have a Nice Day, All! :-)

• Wow “ better captions” there are no better captions in my mind,,,awesome pictures and you captured the thoughts of the gull so well, a town gull with attitude, quite right too, why build it over the water,,,obviously so gills can nest under it, 

I really like your humour, I dearly love to see some of your art work,,,hint hint, 

you take care and thank you for allowing me to converse with you for so so long, it has been a pleasant experience and long may it continue.

ps,,,mind your chips ! Them gulls won’t hesitate to take the lot Lol.

Take care x()x

• ..I took these pictures in September, actually. He/She must be a grown Gull by now (!). I meant to write better captions yet have not so far gotten around to it...

• I love this jumper! 

• Oh my goodness - sounds like you did the right thing by staying away this year! Last year a road was closed so I got to the xmas do late which really stressed me out. Then I asked for cream with my apple crumble but they poured custard all over it - it was the last portion and I just couldn't eat it. Ended up without a pudding at all because I could not contemplate eating anything else. Felt really embarrassed. Then there was a big problem working out my share of the bill because I only had two courses. I am probably tempting fate to say surely this year can't be any worse...  I have been off sick for a while and I thought it might help me to go back to work after Xmas if I spend some time with my colleagues now. 

• I chose not To go  this year, it was last Saturday, quite a few got drunk, one overstepped the line with derogatory comments about his fellow work mates partner, he was driving him home at the time, told him to get out, he did and later got into a fight and was arrested, sounds like they all had such a wonderful time!

I went last year and only started to enjoy it towards the end and left before it got out of hand, When it was decided a speech was needed, the voices git loud, I acrptually put my hands in my ears and shrank back ,,,,,then realised what I had done, put my elbows on the table and made out I was supporting my chin on the palms of my hands, casual like.

I wore a Xmas jumper but it was darth  vadar and its writing said “ this is my jolly face.

it was better than my anxiety I expected, I coped, I wasn’t going to go, Anxiety was high, but I knew them all, some accept me so allowed myself to feel a little strength from that.

• This is what I should wear to the work xmas party 

• ...With regards to "Starfleet", I recall the Theme Tune a bit, but made never to watch the show because... um, I was probably too busy with School and witj watching all of those others listed, Sorry...!