A Random Topics Thread Where I Can Post Whatever I like Whenever I Gain Opportunity Or I Reeeally Feel Like Sharing It Upon The Internet

...This Thread "does what it says on the Tin", there. To be honest, I was just fed up of there being no 'Random Topics' Threads anymore, and I also miss the "Did anything Good Happen Today?" Threads, totally. 

So this is my own Thread... And I myself, as a Winged Were-Cat forced to live in a Human body (!), am starting this Thread... into which I shall put absolute Miscellany... So There, Nerrr.

Beware the Chaos. And Science. And lack of End Dates. Yet, As Always - Good Fortune to all who may read (When I can spare the Energy!)...

Parents Reply Children
  • I chose not To go  this year, it was last Saturday, quite a few got drunk, one overstepped the line with derogatory comments about his fellow work mates partner, he was driving him home at the time, told him to get out, he did and later got into a fight and was arrested, sounds like they all had such a wonderful time!

I went last year and only started to enjoy it towards the end and left before it got out of hand, When it was decided a speech was needed, the voices git loud, I acrptually put my hands in my ears and shrank back ,,,,,then realised what I had done, put my elbows on the table and made out I was supporting my chin on the palms of my hands, casual like.

I wore a Xmas jumper but it was darth  vadar and its writing said “ this is my jolly face.

it was better than my anxiety I expected, I coped, I wasn’t going to go, Anxiety was high, but I knew them all, some accept me so allowed myself to feel a little strength from that.