Musical instruments

I am learning both the Guitar and Violin.  I started with the Guitar first and play the chords with a pick. More recently I started to read music and learn the guitar fingerstyle.

In the past two weeks I have started to learn the Violin. However, I have to wear ear plugs because of it is so loud and starts sensory problems.

Does anyone else do something similar?

Parents
  • Yesterday I turned to listening to you tube to lift my spirits, I went straight to the street performer playing the boogie  woogie,, it always lifts me, I watched a how to play it video,,, I may find the left hand once learnt just might let me produce something almost listenable?

it is repetitive and once learnt may just stick in my head, 

Boogie woogie my spirit lifter, there are many,, 

enjoy

https://youtu.be/h86nJUHrJ1E

• Wah! Western-style saloon music. Also caused by the piano ofcourse. Thanks!

• It does come across as tinny, like a constant cymbal always there, I don’t think it is supposed to be but with all the noise and open environment plus well used piano it won’t ever be true quality ,,,,but for me I like his lack of emotion physically until the very end when he finishes but plays random bits, he smiles as if to say,,, I did that....

, I often find artists who express them selves by sound alone, it’s as if it is their way of conveying the feelings they have, not structured, often random, just a sudden unexpected key change is almost like a sudden feeling coming out. 

• Oh but I liked it! I actually like the used-piano-slightly worn out-sound Thumbsup tone2

I like that kind of sound.

• For me Music is being able to convey other wise bottled up emotions, 

Reply Children
No Data