Musical instruments

I am learning both the Guitar and Violin.  I started with the Guitar first and play the chords with a pick. More recently I started to read music and learn the guitar fingerstyle.

In the past two weeks I have started to learn the Violin. However, I have to wear ear plugs because of it is so loud and starts sensory problems.

Does anyone else do something similar?

Parents Reply Children
  • Oh but I liked it! I actually like the used-piano-slightly worn out-sound Thumbsup tone2

I like that kind of sound.

• For me Music is being able to convey other wise bottled up emotions, 

• It does come across as tinny, like a constant cymbal always there, I don’t think it is supposed to be but with all the noise and open environment plus well used piano it won’t ever be true quality ,,,,but for me I like his lack of emotion physically until the very end when he finishes but plays random bits, he smiles as if to say,,, I did that....

, I often find artists who express them selves by sound alone, it’s as if it is their way of conveying the feelings they have, not structured, often random, just a sudden unexpected key change is almost like a sudden feeling coming out.