Motorcycling

Purely out of curiosity, how many Bikers do we have in here?

Feel free to reply listing what your current/most recent steed is/was

• always fancied a kawasaki VN1700 tourer or a triumph rocket 3

• That's a nice bike, i had a 100 cc Yamaha i used for work till it got stolen. I have had a total of 72 bikes through my lifetime. Most were left in original concurs condition (that's the Asperger's and OCD in me) but some were in classic cafe racer style as that was my fun stuff, but all were in immaculate condition, its what i lived for.

• My Daughter rode a Ninja ZX9R, her hubby has Suzuki 1000, she once told me, as she arrived at my house, that she was doing 125 mph down the straight, i told her 'darling never tell me you went over 50mph' her answer was 'but you did' i have over 100 bikes in the house (yes there all models) of most types etc, roughly all in same scale.

• i had a yamaha 1100cc dragstar classic had to get rid but i loved being out on my bike

• Cool.  I ride a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R (1995) myself, though there are a couple of other bikes in the garage in various states of being stripped down and restored etc

• Hi There 

all my life, since i was first riding at 5 years old on a Royal Enfield 125 two stroke, i could strip the engine and put it all back together at that age as well - nuts were quite loose, but i knew where it all went. My older brother has 50 vintage bikes and my younger one has about 6, all vintage. I no longer have one but will be getting another next spring, most like a Triumph Explorer, just sold a Triumph Thunderbird Sport 2003 900cc immaculate.