Motorcycling

Purely out of curiosity, how many Bikers do we have in here?

Feel free to reply listing what your current/most recent steed is/was

Parents
  • Hi There 

all my life, since i was first riding at 5 years old on a Royal Enfield 125 two stroke, i could strip the engine and put it all back together at that age as well - nuts were quite loose, but i knew where it all went. My older brother has 50 vintage bikes and my younger one has about 6, all vintage. I no longer have one but will be getting another next spring, most like a Triumph Explorer, just sold a Triumph Thunderbird Sport 2003 900cc immaculate. 

• Cool.  I ride a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R (1995) myself, though there are a couple of other bikes in the garage in various states of being stripped down and restored etc

• My Daughter rode a Ninja ZX9R, her hubby has Suzuki 1000, she once told me, as she arrived at my house, that she was doing 125 mph down the straight, i told her 'darling never tell me you went over 50mph' her answer was 'but you did' i have over 100 bikes in the house (yes there all models) of most types etc, roughly all in same scale.

• My Daughter rode a Ninja ZX9R, her hubby has Suzuki 1000, she once told me, as she arrived at my house, that she was doing 125 mph down the straight, i told her 'darling never tell me you went over 50mph' her answer was 'but you did' i have over 100 bikes in the house (yes there all models) of most types etc, roughly all in same scale.

Children
No Data