GCSE Product Design, Ideas to help people with Autism and Aspergers

Hello All!

My name is George, and I am a year 11 product design student . I have been given a mission to help people with a disability by making a product that would help people with that disability. I have chosen autism as I actually have hfa myself but everyone is different! So if you have any product suggestions then please comment!

Thank You Very Much!

Parents Reply
  • Hello!

An Autism freindly alarm is in essence like a sensory lamp, but a lot more technical. It has many functions

There is no scientific research to prove that relaxing sounds helps sleep, however insaying that they can be considered as part of the ASMR group and from client interviews that I have taken from others, most of them found that relaxing sounds make them feel tired.

Everything Will be COMPLETELY  battery powered, so no worries about mains electricity. Mains electricity is not discouraged or even talked about at my school. The most we have relating to product safety is the S in ACCESS FM/ AM

In regards to the mister, a key is required to access the of the device. Plus, even if tipped, the only thing that will come out is cold oil 

Hope this Helps!

Children