General Mental Unwellness thread

I'm very depressed tonight and I don't really have anywhere to turn. So I thought I'd make a thread here.  People can post in this thread when they are experiencing difficulties with their mental health.

Parents
  • I’m somehow feeling down and sad I can’t even say why. I feel like as if my body was made out of gel… if that makes any sense. And I’m clumsier than usual. Even meds does not help me. 

• I dont know if your still feelling the same way now but have you tryed things to help cheer you up like listening to your favourate song or listening to some jokes or watching a movie or drawing or something you find enjoyable  ? if not then maybe that might help if you dont know why. if not sometimes it can help to write poetry, or just write or draw what your feeling. you dont have to know why your feelling the way you are to do it. another thing is ask yourself if anything has happened recently that has made you feell a certain way if not then one thing you could do is something you enjoy otherwise if not then its just rideing it out until it passes but these things could help while you do if you havnt already. 

• Thank you, the only thing that happened recently was my holidays in my hometown I visited my parents, it was good we spent nice time but it was a disruption to my routine which results in me feeling like I’m not in my body or something like that and crying without any obvious reason. Now it’s better. The problem is that I lost any will to do anything enjoyable. Before I started writing a new sci fi novel and unfortunately I lost it. 

• yes I  get that side of disosiation when stressed aswell for me. but   for me in my case if stressed and particularly if over stressed  I dont get flu like symptoms for me in referance to the last paragraph.

but if im over stressed  can feell under the weather.  it uses up alot of energy so it can make me feell tired or run down and when im tired or run down I can get all sorts of things. I dont usualy fever like symptoms or get cold like symptoms but can get signs of low energy or getting drained or  run down so  my body responds with  dry eyes and mouth  I also suffer from stress headaches if very anxious or over stressed but when im ok again or not over stressed  anymore  it goes away and it looks  as if nothing ever happened.

the body can react in all sorts of ways when overly stressed both psysicaly and mentally.  the only one I dont exsperiance is the flu like symptoms in the last paragraph in the message you wrote but I can relate to the part about the room that can look slightly strange looking smaller or bigger and the feelling of is this real or not. for things can also  apear to be moving in the sense of moving further away or closer to you aswell sometimes at the same time but  other times it can be just a part of the room becoming distorted or un realistic and get biger or smaller this doesnt allways happen though. other times i might just get what alienated human described on there disasociation whereas other times i might just get the size thing you get  in disociation  it can also happen all together but not allways

• yes I  get that side of disosiation when stressed aswell for me. but   for me in my case if stressed and particularly if over stressed  I dont get flu like symptoms for me in referance to the last paragraph.

but if im over stressed  can feell under the weather.  it uses up alot of energy so it can make me feell tired or run down and when im tired or run down I can get all sorts of things. I dont usualy fever like symptoms or get cold like symptoms but can get signs of low energy or getting drained or  run down so  my body responds with  dry eyes and mouth  I also suffer from stress headaches if very anxious or over stressed but when im ok again or not over stressed  anymore  it goes away and it looks  as if nothing ever happened.

the body can react in all sorts of ways when overly stressed both psysicaly and mentally.  the only one I dont exsperiance is the flu like symptoms in the last paragraph in the message you wrote but I can relate to the part about the room that can look slightly strange looking smaller or bigger and the feelling of is this real or not. for things can also  apear to be moving in the sense of moving further away or closer to you aswell sometimes at the same time but  other times it can be just a part of the room becoming distorted or un realistic and get biger or smaller this doesnt allways happen though. other times i might just get what alienated human described on there disasociation whereas other times i might just get the size thing you get  in disociation  it can also happen all together but not allways

Children
No Data