What foods do you dislike/like.

I eat a lot of fruit. Mostly cantaloupe melon, cherries and strawberries. I like spicy chicken wings. The skin has to be crispy so I finish them in the air fryer. Steak is good. I like a ribeye  medium rare. I skip the sides.. Sharwarma is always on the nenu.

Foods I don't like are marzipan, liquorice and marshmellow. Just no.

Parents
  • I can’t eat any seafood, baked beans, most fruit, anything with a skin on it  i.e blancmange, yogurt with bits in it, tomatoes are evil, all offal, fatty meat, tiramisu, trifle, most pulses, beetroot and broccoli.

likes.

Cheese but not runny cheese. Processed meat such as sausages and packet ham, chips, pizza but no pineapple, nuggets, pancakes, bread,  breakfast cereal, biscuits, ice cream and gateau but no cherries in it.

• Blancmange is devils snot, horrible stuff, along with almost all other milk puddings.

I dislike all the turnip family, raddishes, cleriac, all of them disgusting.

I love Italian food, middle eastern and Indian food, but definately nothing sweet and sour, or curries with fruit like raisins in it.

• You are totally right concerning turnips, they are potato’s in disguise, until you taste them.

Semolina and tapioca puddings are vile.

Raisins are horrible, Italian is a favourite, I was in Milan and wanted to try bruschetta, but the inside of tomatoes are horrible, the chef removed all the middles and made it with just the outer part. 

• You are totally right concerning turnips, they are potato’s in disguise, until you taste them.

Semolina and tapioca puddings are vile.

Raisins are horrible, Italian is a favourite, I was in Milan and wanted to try bruschetta, but the inside of tomatoes are horrible, the chef removed all the middles and made it with just the outer part. 

Children
No Data