"ASD" is not a disorder & it certainly isn't a mental illness (most of us know that)-YT Tony Attwood on Greta Thunberg

I don't know much about Greta, except that many young people are starting to take activist roles-probably bc most of us that are older feel 'beat down' to stop many of the corrupt things in this world. I had to post this short video, mostly-for Dr. Tony's response where he laughs when ask, "What do you think about ASD as being called a mental illness." His laugh & response, that it's 'last century thinking.' I JUST LOVE HIM!

Parents
  • She’s just a puppet being abused by people with nasty agenda. It’s child abuse on a global scale. If you live her it’s like loving Johnson. Love him - you’re like him. Unstrustworthy thief. 

Like Greta and you’re just adding to the child abuse she’s going through 

• I wonder if there would have been quite so much hostility and views of her being in some way 'controlled' had she been a boy, rather than a girl? I believe that she is an adult now, as she is 18 years old. Being the daughter of an actor and opera singer and the granddaughter of a theatre director doesn't strike me as being particularly tainted by corporate big-business, quite the opposite. Besides which, who is responsible for the actions of ones parents? 

• Greta is specifically chosen / programmed to take advantage of the 'speshul' girl-child persona to tug the heart strings and fog the minds of the typical viewer.     An underage 'mother earth' shtick.    All very cynical, coordinated and timed by a whole team of media professionals to influence public opinion to get funding support for their many parasitical businesses. .

I feel sorry for her - she's been totally used, abused and will be dumped when she's no further use to them.

• Know Robert Missen?

• wasnt safe in the EU either with how they insulted each and every nation and spoke down to us all like trash, but yet they got the nobel peace prize didnt they? lol

Reply Children
No Data