"ASD" is not a disorder & it certainly isn't a mental illness (most of us know that)-YT Tony Attwood on Greta Thunberg

I don't know much about Greta, except that many young people are starting to take activist roles-probably bc most of us that are older feel 'beat down' to stop many of the corrupt things in this world. I had to post this short video, mostly-for Dr. Tony's response where he laughs when ask, "What do you think about ASD as being called a mental illness." His laugh & response, that it's 'last century thinking.' I JUST LOVE HIM!

Parents
  • She’s just a puppet being abused by people with nasty agenda. It’s child abuse on a global scale. If you live her it’s like loving Johnson. Love him - you’re like him. Unstrustworthy thief. 

Like Greta and you’re just adding to the child abuse she’s going through 

• I wonder if there would have been quite so much hostility and views of her being in some way 'controlled' had she been a boy, rather than a girl? I believe that she is an adult now, as she is 18 years old. Being the daughter of an actor and opera singer and the granddaughter of a theatre director doesn't strike me as being particularly tainted by corporate big-business, quite the opposite. Besides which, who is responsible for the actions of ones parents? 

• Greta is specifically chosen / programmed to take advantage of the 'speshul' girl-child persona to tug the heart strings and fog the minds of the typical viewer.     An underage 'mother earth' shtick.    All very cynical, coordinated and timed by a whole team of media professionals to influence public opinion to get funding support for their many parasitical businesses. .

I feel sorry for her - she's been totally used, abused and will be dumped when she's no further use to them.

• Know Robert Missen?

Reply Children
No Data