Autistic burnouts

Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with autistic burnouts? Other then resting as that's not always an option for me plus I sleep well most nights anyway just still struggling with burning out 

• Burnouts are really tough. Try to notice when you are getting there and slow down. Find time to relax, relax completely, watching TV or playing video games may not be relaxing because of the amount of stimulation. plan what you need to do strategically and praise yourself for doing so well

• I recently had several panic attacks and 'burn outs' . They can last many days with me, and it usually starts with small things. I end up analysing everything about that day and it is totally exhausting.  I went to my doctor whjo has prescribed beta blockers for me. I take 40mg tablet before I go out in a 'stress zone' and I am able to cope quite well. Where as before I would stress out, I am no longer 'analysing' and feeling panic/ anxiety.  This works for me at the moment.

• I find that exercise helps me get rid of a lot of my negative emotions so that over the years I have far less burnouts. 

• I find it's a case of slowing down and starting to try and actively manage things more consciously.

I've had a couple of exhausting days (I've been sleeping though most evenings and my energy levels are still really low) so I know today I'm going to have to reduce contact with other people and have some solitary tasks I can focus on and work through in my own time. 

I much prefer solitary working. I'm still trying to get to the point in my new job role where I carve up the work to be done with the person I work with instead of working on everything together. At the moment I'm not self-managing particularly well. I'm doing stuff because "It's there" rather than taking time to manage and plan my day - which is a habit I'm really going to have to start doing.

Take some time to do anything where you are able to slow down, reconnect with things and yourself. Walking re-balances me a lot - although if I don't feel like it, I won't do it - even though it would probably help. My cat helps me to refocus - much to his annoyance. Tai Chi, mindfulness, creativity - anything that helps you reground and allows your body to recharge is helpful. 

• Ok thank you for the advice I do feel much better today. I don't currently work I had to leave work due to burnout mostly too. I also need to detach while I am burnt out too. Its difficult because I know I need to escape and go out but most of time I don't like going out. Have you found any medication to be helpful at all? I am currently on 75mgs Sertraline 

• Not much else to suggest, other than rest and meditation.

I need time to detach while I'm burned out. My family are Workaholics, so I just want to do more and more. But bite-sized chunks help. (How do you eat an elehpant? One bite at a time)