Autistic burnouts

Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with autistic burnouts? Other then resting as that's not always an option for me plus I sleep well most nights anyway just still struggling with burning out 

Parents
  • I recently had several panic attacks and 'burn outs' . They can last many days with me, and it usually starts with small things. I end up analysing everything about that day and it is totally exhausting.  I went to my doctor whjo has prescribed beta blockers for me. I take 40mg tablet before I go out in a 'stress zone' and I am able to cope quite well. Where as before I would stress out, I am no longer 'analysing' and feeling panic/ anxiety.  This works for me at the moment.

• I recently had several panic attacks and 'burn outs' . They can last many days with me, and it usually starts with small things. I end up analysing everything about that day and it is totally exhausting.  I went to my doctor whjo has prescribed beta blockers for me. I take 40mg tablet before I go out in a 'stress zone' and I am able to cope quite well. Where as before I would stress out, I am no longer 'analysing' and feeling panic/ anxiety.  This works for me at the moment.

Children
No Data