Hi

Hi I am 35 female diagnosed aspergers.i also have psychosis.depression and anxiety.hope you are all well

• I like crime novels.horror.horror is my fave genre.ive like horror since I was 8.

• I like reading too, but I find it difficult to understand the language used. I have been reading a David Bowie biography though, What type of books do you read?

Anyone can enjoy art, I'm still learning, I'm doing a casual drawing group soon, It's about showing feelings without words. 

• Hi.well I tend to like solitary activities such as reading walking.word searches.hidden object games.i don't mind art but I am rubbish at it.

• Hi Kaz , I'm a young female and i have depression and anxiety. A little of my hobbies are Performing Arts - I like musicals and because I like acting as someone else. I like anything to do with Art too. 

What are some of your hobbies?

• Well the actual term is psychotic  disorder.it affects very similar to schizophrenia.i hear voices.see things. Hear things.feel things that are not there.

• It would ne interesting for you to talk to us if you feel like it. Im starting to understand that some of the Asd/ADHD things explain me, how does psychosis affect you, I'm not sure really what that is? Hope you are doing ok.

• Hello kaz35 welcome aboard.I hope you are well to?

I am a man and 54 but let that not put you off Lol. There are some pretty amazing ladies on here.each of us is individual but one thing you will notice is we all are empathetic,we care,we help where we can, but we don't have all the answers.

lots of very useful information to read,there is a long running thread on here for the ladies,I read bits but nice for the ladies to talk openly and help and support one another.

Take care of yourself and please join in if you feel up to it.

I suppose I should mention the serious side of being here,each of us have our struggles,some it's non stop small things that just wear us down,for others it is lack of understanding my society.some are looking for answers? There may not be answers but by supporting each other and understanding the difficulties it gives hope.

Oh and I am known for giving virtual hugs,so if ever you feel the need?(just ask the other ladies)