Hi

Hi I am 35 female diagnosed aspergers.i also have psychosis.depression and anxiety.hope you are all well

Parents
  • Hello kaz35 welcome aboard.I hope you are well to?

I am a man and 54 but let that not put you off Lol. There are some pretty amazing ladies on here.each of us is individual but one thing you will notice is we all are empathetic,we care,we help where we can, but we don't have all the answers.

lots of very useful information to read,there is a long running thread on here for the ladies,I read bits but nice for the ladies to talk openly and help and support one another.

Take care of yourself and please join in if you feel up to it.

I suppose I should mention the serious side of being here,each of us have our struggles,some it's non stop small things that just wear us down,for others it is lack of understanding my society.some are looking for answers? There may not be answers but by supporting each other and understanding the difficulties it gives hope.

Oh and I am known for giving virtual hugs,so if ever you feel the need?(just ask the other ladies)

• Hello kaz35 welcome aboard.I hope you are well to?

I am a man and 54 but let that not put you off Lol. There are some pretty amazing ladies on here.each of us is individual but one thing you will notice is we all are empathetic,we care,we help where we can, but we don't have all the answers.

lots of very useful information to read,there is a long running thread on here for the ladies,I read bits but nice for the ladies to talk openly and help and support one another.

Take care of yourself and please join in if you feel up to it.

I suppose I should mention the serious side of being here,each of us have our struggles,some it's non stop small things that just wear us down,for others it is lack of understanding my society.some are looking for answers? There may not be answers but by supporting each other and understanding the difficulties it gives hope.

Oh and I am known for giving virtual hugs,so if ever you feel the need?(just ask the other ladies)

Children