Hi

Hi I am 35 female diagnosed aspergers.i also have psychosis.depression and anxiety.hope you are all well

Parents
  • Hi Kaz , I'm a young female and i have depression and anxiety. A little of my hobbies are Performing Arts - I like musicals and because I like acting as someone else. I like anything to do with Art too. 

What are some of your hobbies?

• Hi.well I tend to like solitary activities such as reading walking.word searches.hidden object games.i don't mind art but I am rubbish at it.

• I like reading too, but I find it difficult to understand the language used. I have been reading a David Bowie biography though, What type of books do you read?

Anyone can enjoy art, I'm still learning, I'm doing a casual drawing group soon, It's about showing feelings without words. 

• I like reading too, but I find it difficult to understand the language used. I have been reading a David Bowie biography though, What type of books do you read?

Anyone can enjoy art, I'm still learning, I'm doing a casual drawing group soon, It's about showing feelings without words. 

Children