Reintroducing Myself and New Friends:)

Hello beautiful people,

I've decided to come back to this forum after having a years break from social media. Looking to find new friends and reconnect with old friends if they are still on here.

My hobbies and areas of interest are:

1950s, 1960s & 1970s fashion and collectables

Art, crochet and making clothes

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille 

Listening to music and reading fantasy books

** What are your hobbies and interests? **

• Oh wow. I bet creating doll houses are a lot of fun. How long have you been making doll houses?

There's a TV show on discovery plus called 'Aliens in Alaska' OMG it's really good. There's so much undiscovered and uninhabited territory in Alaska so it's not surprising. Have you heard about the black pyramid in Alaska? If not, google it Slight smile

• Hi Zengarden, thank you. I hope you are well Slight smile

I've requested two art and crafts books from a different. Hopefully inspired by making something (maybe selling as well);

Ooo very nice! I love arts and crafts. What kind of things would you hope to make and sell?

• Oh wow that's super cool as you know sooooo many languages. I used to know how to read and speak enough Greek to hold a conversation but I would struggle to remember now. Was Morse Code fun to learn? Is it quick to learn?

• Bonjour, Hola and こんにちわ to you too Pixiefox Slight smile

I also have an interest in Autism. Soo much to learn and discover. What genre of novels do you like to read?

• Bonjour, Hola, Konnichiwa!

I came back in Autism Acceptance week this April, after a long break.

I've had a lot of interests over my 6 decades of life. My main current ones are autism, reading novels, and playing games on my Xbox. (Currently re-playing Assassin's creed Odyssey)

Hasta Luego, Amiga.

• Hi

Im FrozenHeart/FH. Im just a baby forum member (joined in Nov but left for 2 months) and Ill be 17. 

My main interests are the Frozen franchise and autism/neurodiversity/psychology. I also like music, science, movies/television, government (new interest that I never thought I'd enjoy), and other stuff.

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille

I like languages too. On Duolingo I'm learning Spanish, Greek, norwegian, swahili, French, Italian, German, uh.. I think that's all. I wanted to take ASL (I'm from US) in school but they removed the class. I used to know braille, Morse code, binary code, and 'Bill Cipher' code (from Gravity Falls), but I'd mostly forgotten those. And I like to write in elder futhark runes.

• Hi there 

Welcome back 

Enjoy photography, reading, listening to music and radio. Also, puzzle books and colouring. I've requested two art and crafts books from a different. Hopefully inspired by making something (maybe selling as well);

• Yes, as my profile picture shows - I love aliens Alien and I like music, graphic designing, walking in nature, creating things like dollhouses etc. nice to meet you too! 

• Thanks Slight smile and nice to meet you. Do you have any hobbies or interests?

• Welcome back! I’m quite new here, compared to the time of your previous presence here.