Reintroducing Myself and New Friends:)

Hello beautiful people,

I've decided to come back to this forum after having a years break from social media. Looking to find new friends and reconnect with old friends if they are still on here.

My hobbies and areas of interest are:

1950s, 1960s & 1970s fashion and collectables

Art, crochet and making clothes

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille 

Listening to music and reading fantasy books

** What are your hobbies and interests? **

Parents
  • Welcome back! I’m quite new here, compared to the time of your previous presence here. 

• Thanks Slight smile and nice to meet you. Do you have any hobbies or interests?

• Yes, as my profile picture shows - I love aliens Alien and I like music, graphic designing, walking in nature, creating things like dollhouses etc. nice to meet you too! 

• That's pretty cool how you were first introduced to motorbikes. Plus it's always great to have someone to share your passion with

• I just grew up with them, my dad used to take me to Gp’s from age 6 and had my first motorbike from age 5. I have a lot of good memories from those days and now I take my dad to watch them still. 
    Your hobbies and interests sound great also…. Very creative. 

• You have a great range of hobbies. What spiked your interest with  motorbikes?

• Hi there Rubix 

Nice to meet you. I have been on here for about 8-9 months so it’s still quite new to me. Not really figured out exactly what all my interests are but here are some.

Love motorcycles and any form of motorcycle racing, gaming, renovations and listening to audiobooks about neurodivergence. I have listened to more books in the last 8 months than I have read in my life up to that. I used to love graphic design a long time ago and used to draw storyboards but as I have not done this for such a long time I’ve lost my skill unfortunately.

I was involved in creative textiles at school and really enjoyed that, I did get teased a lot for being the only boy in the class. Would have loved to be involved in fashion. 

Welcome back

• Oh wow. I bet creating doll houses are a lot of fun. How long have you been making doll houses?

There's a TV show on discovery plus called 'Aliens in Alaska' OMG it's really good. There's so much undiscovered and uninhabited territory in Alaska so it's not surprising. Have you heard about the black pyramid in Alaska? If not, google it Slight smile

• Oh wow. I bet creating doll houses are a lot of fun. How long have you been making doll houses?

There's a TV show on discovery plus called 'Aliens in Alaska' OMG it's really good. There's so much undiscovered and uninhabited territory in Alaska so it's not surprising. Have you heard about the black pyramid in Alaska? If not, google it Slight smile

Children
  • That's pretty cool how you were first introduced to motorbikes. Plus it's always great to have someone to share your passion with

• I just grew up with them, my dad used to take me to Gp’s from age 6 and had my first motorbike from age 5. I have a lot of good memories from those days and now I take my dad to watch them still. 
    Your hobbies and interests sound great also…. Very creative. 

• You have a great range of hobbies. What spiked your interest with  motorbikes?

• Hi there Rubix 

Nice to meet you. I have been on here for about 8-9 months so it’s still quite new to me. Not really figured out exactly what all my interests are but here are some.

Love motorcycles and any form of motorcycle racing, gaming, renovations and listening to audiobooks about neurodivergence. I have listened to more books in the last 8 months than I have read in my life up to that. I used to love graphic design a long time ago and used to draw storyboards but as I have not done this for such a long time I’ve lost my skill unfortunately.

I was involved in creative textiles at school and really enjoyed that, I did get teased a lot for being the only boy in the class. Would have loved to be involved in fashion. 

Welcome back