Hello

Hello Wave tone1 

I'm Fuzzyairbear. I'm an autistic woman who also suffers with anxiety and depression. I was taking medication for this but the side effects made it too bad so now I'm trying to help myself more and find a more natural healing approach to help my mental health.

I find enjoyment in my special interests - music and Lego.

Lately I've been enjoying creative writing and spending my days listening to music and watching films.

I was working but not anymore as it drove me to burnout and a mental breakdown.

• I used to get a lot of books from my school library. I like non fiction books, those are my favourite.

I love the Pet Shop Boys. Suburbia is my favourite song, and Rent.

• I like to read non fiction and fiction. Borrow books from the library. The quick read books got a larger font.

Favourite is m people, Vanessa mae, right said Fred and pet shop boys. Also kraftwerk and Robert Mills.

• Hello. 

What books do you like to read? I like reading too though my eyes are bad so I can't read too much without getting a headache.

Do you have a favourite singer? Lately I've been listening to a lot of the Beautiful South and Dua Lipa.

• I love Lego. Since I was little I've always loved playing with Lego. The first set I got was Spidermans First Chase set, which I still own. I used to play it with my brothers as well, happy childhood memories.

It's such a fun hobby. Do you have a favourite set or mini figure? 

• Hi and welcome. Lego is great. I used to play it with my sisters. We had all kinds of sets, pirates, castles, time travellers, Native Americans. Amazing to think how much fun we had from it! A good hobby you have there.

• Hello

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"