Hello

Hello Wave tone1 

I'm Fuzzyairbear. I'm an autistic woman who also suffers with anxiety and depression. I was taking medication for this but the side effects made it too bad so now I'm trying to help myself more and find a more natural healing approach to help my mental health.

I find enjoyment in my special interests - music and Lego.

Lately I've been enjoying creative writing and spending my days listening to music and watching films.

I was working but not anymore as it drove me to burnout and a mental breakdown.

Parents
  • Hi and welcome. Lego is great. I used to play it with my sisters. We had all kinds of sets, pirates, castles, time travellers, Native Americans. Amazing to think how much fun we had from it! A good hobby you have there.

• Hi and welcome. Lego is great. I used to play it with my sisters. We had all kinds of sets, pirates, castles, time travellers, Native Americans. Amazing to think how much fun we had from it! A good hobby you have there.

Children
  • I love Lego. Since I was little I've always loved playing with Lego. The first set I got was Spidermans First Chase set, which I still own. I used to play it with my brothers as well, happy childhood memories.

It's such a fun hobby. Do you have a favourite set or mini figure?