Hello

Hello Wave tone1 

I'm Fuzzyairbear. I'm an autistic woman who also suffers with anxiety and depression. I was taking medication for this but the side effects made it too bad so now I'm trying to help myself more and find a more natural healing approach to help my mental health.

I find enjoyment in my special interests - music and Lego.

Lately I've been enjoying creative writing and spending my days listening to music and watching films.

I was working but not anymore as it drove me to burnout and a mental breakdown.

Parents
  • Hello

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

• Hello. 

What books do you like to read? I like reading too though my eyes are bad so I can't read too much without getting a headache.

Do you have a favourite singer? Lately I've been listening to a lot of the Beautiful South and Dua Lipa.

• Hello. 

What books do you like to read? I like reading too though my eyes are bad so I can't read too much without getting a headache.

Do you have a favourite singer? Lately I've been listening to a lot of the Beautiful South and Dua Lipa.

Children