So many questions!

So, I literally have so many questions following receipt of Autism (Very High / High) test results from leading UK Autisum Charity and then listening to 40+ podcasts and 2 AudioBook (inc Unmarking Autism) since last Thursday. I would like to reach out to a kind hearted soul who can help guide me as a highly masked 50+ who hasn't got a clue but wants to be the best role model/father/husband/friend he can be….

Parents
  • Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. It is quite a revelation being told that your highly likely to be Autist/ADHD and Dyslexic at 52. While answering so many questions about why I behave the way I do and have done all my life. The potential diagnosis has come as a shock and while it explains so much coming to terms with my own preconceived ideas about Autism is hard. Not to mention discovering that I have been unconsciously masking and hiding the Autistic me all my life is challenging to say the least. 

• Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. It is quite a revelation being told that your highly likely to be Autist/ADHD and Dyslexic at 52. While answering so many questions about why I behave the way I do and have done all my life. The potential diagnosis has come as a shock and while it explains so much coming to terms with my own preconceived ideas about Autism is hard. Not to mention discovering that I have been unconsciously masking and hiding the Autistic me all my life is challenging to say the least. 

Children