Bordem

Anyone got any hobbie sergestions. Or what do people fill there spare time. I find nothing brings me satisfaction anymore. Weather it's gaming my previous hobby or drinking which wieredly I use to love. Starting up at the gym again but I feel like nothing chalanges anymore or I can't find interests in anything anymore even gaming on my Xbox feels like a choor. Is this an ASD thing or just a me thing. Like when you get to that point in life where everything just sucks and is insanely boring and repetitive. Bare in mind I live in a village and the nearest town is half an hour from me and I don't drive.

Parents
  • I've been struggling with the same Situation. I devour books, I used to play games and surfing but lately I have no time to do so.  Gym has become boring. The ONLY time I actually have some fun is when I'm learning something new, or at yoga class and even then it gets boring after a while. Is this how it's suppose to be? I feel a Little Lost and without a purpose in life. I Also feel extremely tired and without energy. Social interactions are draining more of me now, than ever...

• My vision work involves poetry, and podcasting, but I will be a Landlord to earn income; but the Estate Agency will do the Donkey Work.

• That would be awesome. Grin

Reply Children
No Data