Bordem

Anyone got any hobbie sergestions. Or what do people fill there spare time. I find nothing brings me satisfaction anymore. Weather it's gaming my previous hobby or drinking which wieredly I use to love. Starting up at the gym again but I feel like nothing chalanges anymore or I can't find interests in anything anymore even gaming on my Xbox feels like a choor. Is this an ASD thing or just a me thing. Like when you get to that point in life where everything just sucks and is insanely boring and repetitive. Bare in mind I live in a village and the nearest town is half an hour from me and I don't drive.

Parents
  • I've been struggling with the same Situation. I devour books, I used to play games and surfing but lately I have no time to do so.  Gym has become boring. The ONLY time I actually have some fun is when I'm learning something new, or at yoga class and even then it gets boring after a while. Is this how it's suppose to be? I feel a Little Lost and without a purpose in life. I Also feel extremely tired and without energy. Social interactions are draining more of me now, than ever...

• I've been struggling with the same Situation. I devour books, I used to play games and surfing but lately I have no time to do so.  Gym has become boring. The ONLY time I actually have some fun is when I'm learning something new, or at yoga class and even then it gets boring after a while. Is this how it's suppose to be? I feel a Little Lost and without a purpose in life. I Also feel extremely tired and without energy. Social interactions are draining more of me now, than ever...

Children
  • true that I can only manage with seeing my mates once a week for a few hours but after that I like to be myself. I find a drink at the end of week helps numb my brain so I stop over thinking and worrying about stuff. Find it easier interacting with people over messanger or something as it's less draining. Drink also helps me tollerate people better too. Not that I'm an alcoholic probably only drink twice a month tbf but it's definitely a stress relief

• My vision work involves poetry, and podcasting, but I will be a Landlord to earn income; but the Estate Agency will do the Donkey Work.

• The ONLY time I actually have some fun is when I'm learning something new,

and then you continue doing those things out of routine

the most important question - what is my purpose - has no answer so far

only meetings with my friends (I have 3 friends), when we practise ''modern philosophy'' manage to continue to give me some fun. we usually get drunk in a process or at least get tipsy.