Think my partner may have asperges and does not know

Been in a relationship for over a year and started to pick up certain things.Would just be helpful to get some advice.

Parents
  • ask if he would be willing to go for a diagnosis for his benefit. 

has a plan on how to do it

• Hi aidie i approached him about this and he was very much offended and upset.He knows he is dyslexic but says they would have picked up on asperges if he had that too 

• i am dyslexic as well but i use technology to overcome it.  

ok, then leave him be,. many people with autism are happy to remain diagnosed. 

see how the relationship goes ,,,,

feedback if u are having issues here, just as a way to release your thought/worries..

dont point out his faults  Slight smile

my autism was not picked up until now!  I have had a family and kids and held many jobs.  Things started to be picked up within my work so out of interest i went for a diagnosis and came back with yes u are "clearly autistic" .  My mum is also not diagnosed. Daughter same.

• Repeating conversations and questions is normally because the answers rattling around the head don't make sense - data conflict - people out of character or illogical decisions.      We're trying to reprocess to gain extra data to fill in too many blanks,     The more the conversation connects to other situations of odd actions, the longer it takes to fully process.

• Repeating conversations and questions is normally because the answers rattling around the head don't make sense - data conflict - people out of character or illogical decisions.      We're trying to reprocess to gain extra data to fill in too many blanks,     The more the conversation connects to other situations of odd actions, the longer it takes to fully process.

Children
No Data