Think my partner may have asperges and does not know

Been in a relationship for over a year and started to pick up certain things.Would just be helpful to get some advice.

Parents
  • ask if he would be willing to go for a diagnosis for his benefit. 

has a plan on how to do it

• Hi aidie i approached him about this and he was very much offended and upset.He knows he is dyslexic but says they would have picked up on asperges if he had that too 

• i am dyslexic as well but i use technology to overcome it.  

ok, then leave him be,. many people with autism are happy to remain diagnosed. 

see how the relationship goes ,,,,

feedback if u are having issues here, just as a way to release your thought/worries..

dont point out his faults  Slight smile

my autism was not picked up until now!  I have had a family and kids and held many jobs.  Things started to be picked up within my work so out of interest i went for a diagnosis and came back with yes u are "clearly autistic" .  My mum is also not diagnosed. Daughter same.

• i am dyslexic as well but i use technology to overcome it.  

ok, then leave him be,. many people with autism are happy to remain diagnosed. 

see how the relationship goes ,,,,

feedback if u are having issues here, just as a way to release your thought/worries..

dont point out his faults  Slight smile

my autism was not picked up until now!  I have had a family and kids and held many jobs.  Things started to be picked up within my work so out of interest i went for a diagnosis and came back with yes u are "clearly autistic" .  My mum is also not diagnosed. Daughter same.

Children