A wild newbie appears!

Hello fellow Aspies Slight smile

I'm a 24 year old Autistic woman and it's only recently that I've really started to take my Autism into consideration. That's why I've joined this forum, in hopes of helping me understand it a lot more and also being able to relate to other people (something I struggle with!)

I also struggle when it comes to online communication. It feels like a chore to constantly keep up with it. I know a lot of other Autistic people find it's the best way for them to communicate, and I'm sort of hoping that's how it will be for me. Or at least, I hope to become better at it. :) 

So yeah, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope to be able to speak to lots of cool people and improve my online presence.

Peace out ^^

Parents Reply Children
  • I'm impressed you kept it going for that long! I'm sure you can replace it though. Slight smile

The only games I haven't played were Black & White 2. Can't wait for the new ones! ^^ 

• I look after my consoles! Still got an original NES, amongst all the others. Dropped my GBA though! I'll find a new one though, yeah!

I'm a Smash Bros. fan. Finding it hard to resist buying a Switch to play the new one.

• There's a GBA emulator out there on the interwebs.  You'll probably have to 'obtain' the game ROM from the internet too, which IMO is perfectly reasonable since you already own the physical game, but technically not legal.

• We still have our Gamecube. That's the only one we've preserved. Although still have all my GBA games.

The new Smash is good and having them add new characters is cool, although Waluigi is still not a playable character Joy

• I've got quite a few emulators. Mainly old arcade roms. I've got no problem with getting emulators. They've made a fortune out of me from either arcade money, or buying games. I'm going to but an old GBA I've still got my favourites on cartridges. Thanks for the heads up though!

• Still got my Gamecube! Well I've got a NES, SNES, and an N64 too out of the Nintendo consoles too. Gamecube had some classics. I still get mine out for Viewtiful Joe, Wind Waker, and Smash Bros.. Doshin the Giant and Mario Party were good at the time too.

Hey as long as Captain Falcon is still on Smash Bros. I'm good!

You play other stuff apart from Nintendo? Oh and Nuggets or Tendies?

• I never played any of the NES era consoles. Gamecube was my first Nintendo console. Gamecube games were so good and full of personality! Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine (which people *** on but I love!), Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle etc... 

Also, Smash main? King Dedede always. King K. Rool & Bowser next (I like the big boys!) 

I play Playstation too. Never really done Xbox. Had a 360 and liked Viva Pinata but that's about it.

Gotta go nuggets (hence the username) 

• Yeah, I don't know why people dislike Mario Sunshine it was good. Looked anazing too, in fact still doesn't look sloppy! Mario Kart is always good ever since the firts one they haven't dropped the ball.

The heavies! I use Peach sometimes, the umbarella helps when you get a big hit off the platform!

I'm playing an Xbox One mainly now. Red Dead is great, Forza Horizon 4 (because Rally Cars!), and I still go back to Skyrim. Love Elder Scrolls.

Yep, nuggets for me too, with more BBQ sauce than nugget!

• Mario Sunshine is amazing and if anyone hates it they are a dumbdumb Stuck out tongue 

I do like racing games. Mario Kart being my main but I like others too. ^^

• Do you play any other 2D fighters apart from Smash Bros.? I'm a big Street Fighter fan, it's kind of a place my autistic focus can kick in. I get a bit obsessive. No-one will play "winner stays on" anymore with me! No-one gets a look in.

My reaction when someone says "Let's play Street Fighter" is pretty much this.....