autism and bullying or critism

Hi,

Just want to know part of your autism, has any of you guys got bullied or crticised by the adult before as an autistic person as i heard some autistic people are much vulnerable to be bullied or criticised for their too difference?

why don't you share with me some of your story as part of my autism,I've been bullied alot and criticised and i felt very traumatizing and have been having a stress meltdown in my own room.

• Well, I get told I take criticism personally, have wrong perceptions and there is nothing wrong with me (unless it is in writing).

I know I am on the spectrum and those behaviours cannot be changed easily.  Thus certain narcissists, bullies and selfish people will pick on someone they think is the weakest link.  

They never change and just become more devious by knowing how far they can go in work without being caught out and generally move into management.

• for me, i was bullied alot as an autistic boy. but not just by other student, but my primary school teacher, some speech therapist and some other adult who cares for me as well. like I love disney characters but in my primary school, my teacher were so mean and awful. they always criticise me that i shouldn't be always loving disney because i was a teenager. they used to fucking force me to do things like my peers like football etc. But they only respect other younger children who love disney. so fucking agist. that's not only bullying my autism, but my age as well. what kind of teacher were they. these rubbish teacher make me so angry and the trauma is still in my mind. i will never forgive these fucking teacher for how they bullied an autistic boy. 

• Weirdly I have an old high school friend turned bully on my Facebook today saying well how can you be autistic you never looked weird? I found that insulting so replied. Shes then replied didnt your parents know you were autistic (she knew my parents were barely around) then added well everyone wants to be diagnosed for everything now a days. Shes close to being blocked but I felt I should educate her a little first. Sadly she has a working history of the police if her facebook is anything to go by so I felt I had to put her right before blocking her as I thought why did I accept you.

Not seen her since high school thankfully looking at her replies. Theres so much judging if you say you may be asd  I think it's wrong to be forced to hide in the shadows. Why are bipolar, depression etc all acceptable.

Plus my huge social justice radar pipes up

• I get told I take what people are saying wrong, that people aren’t bullying me or being horrible, that I just think they are.  But I know when people are being genuine and that people are very manipulative.  I just don’t see the point in any of it or all the lying that goes on.